Koni Yellows & Vogtland Lowering Springs Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BrewCityBOOST Mustang
Finally had some time to install the koni/vogtland kit i got from BCB. Install was easy about 2-3 hours, fought the rear end only a bit to get enough room to remove the stock springs back there.

Drop- the amount of drop looks great, not crazy low but enough to support a more aggressive stance. it definitely fills the wheel well without that 4x4 look it used to have. One more thing it needs are 1" wheel spacers, already on order :cheers: I do have to take it extremely careful over speed bumps, at least the ones at my daughters summer camp, ive bounced my Krona downpipe of it once or twice now -no issue if i go real slow though;)

Adjustment- the Koni Yellows are adjustable shocks/struts, they provide a little tool with each one to make it easy to do so. the available adjustment is for Rebound, mine have all been set to full firm. Rebound can be adjusted without removing anything, the rear shocks youll want to jack that booty up a little bit to make room for your hand and the little koni tool.

Ride- Love it:headbang: Its fantastic, extremely firm, not bouncy like it was before on some patches of road where previously i felt like i was still driving my old Jeep. Cornering is superb in the twisties, her manners have vastly improved. Launches well too, ive cut my best 0-60 since these have gone on, 5.1 in a PP Manual EcoBOOST.

If your looking for a new suspension kit, check out the combo Koni shocks and Vogtland lowering springs. These two brands have put out extremely complimetary shocks/springs for years now. They know each others products very well, and i have been running that combo in all my saabs for many years now

https://www.brewcityboost.com/product/lowering-suspension-kit/

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Very nice! The car looks superb. I hope you enjoy.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Full firm u like a harder ride for sure, konis are firm on full soft...why do you need wheel spacers, wrong offset?

OP
OP

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BrewCityBOOST Mustang

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Congrats on the setup, I had this one one of my previous stangs, it was way too firm, handled amazingly but way too firm on the softest setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.