Sponsored

Klasse All in One Thoughts

AllenGJr43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White A6 GT
A slight intro: I've been detailing cars for the past few years and Ive used a good amount of different products/tools. Really I just get enjoyment out of detailing so I do it more for the fun and less for the money. I have a few different products sitting that I haven't tried before so I figured it was time.

Klasse All in One application highlights
-Hand apply with light pressure/Machine apply
-Light Paint Correction
-Synthetic Protection
-For use on mulitple surfaces

I tried out the Klasse All in one yesterday and figured Id leave my thoughts here. I read the directions on the canister as well as on the Autogeek page. Autogeek mentioned using a damp microfiber applicator for applying, which I did. Autogeek also mentioned that "a nickel sized amount will be able to do at least half of your hood...Yeah not even close. A nickel sized amount got me about 1/6 of the hood covered in a thin coat.

Regardless of that slight misdirection, man I'm really pleased with how the car came out. Im not sure about your guys' cars but mine seems like it was sitting outside for awhile before I bought it. There was some somewhat etched it water spots on the paint and glass, and dark spots around the exterior lights, trunk lid, and spoiler. Claying got about 80% of the water spots off of the paint. The glass and dark spots are another story.

So, before I applyed the Klasse AIO I washed the car, clayed it and sprayed it down with Griots Garage Pre Wax Cleaner.

Started Applying Klasse AIO and "Easy on, Easy Off" is a understatement. This product is meant to be applyed and removed right away. I left it on the paint for about 5 minutes in one section just to see if it would be hard to remove. Nope. Does dry up a bit, but never gets crazy hard to remove.

The entire car took me probably about 4 hours to do(Clay/Pre-Wax wipe down/Klasse), but I was working slow to make sure I didn't miss anything, as well as taking multiple breaks.

The Klasse removed all the etched in water marks on the paint, as well as the dark spots(dirt?) that are around the headlights/taillights/trunk/spoiler and left the paint feeling very smooth. The day before I had detailed a friend's CTS-V and used Liquid Glass for the first time to finish with and I don't think anything gets smoother than that stuff. If Liquid Glass is a 10/10 Id say the Klasse is a 8/10.

Klasse and Autogeek stress using the AIO by hand so that's why I decided to apply it that way.

Overall I'm just happy that the water marks/dark spots are gone and I didnt have to break out a polisher to do it. As well as having my car protected for next couple of months, it looks great too. I'll throw up a picture later on.

In finishing, Id just say if your someone who doesn't want to work with a polisher for whatever reason, Id recommend this stuff for some minor paint correction, and some synthetic protection.

Product Links:

Pre-Wax Cleaner -
http://www.autogeek.net/griots-pre-...campaign=CSE&gclid=CJO3vq2gyMsCFdcagQoddCwKig

Klasse All in One -
http://www.autogeek.net/klasseallinone.html

:thumbsup:
Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I've used Klassie for years now & love the stuff.
Most guys that hate it are putting WAY too much on the car & letting it dry too long, which can make it hard to remove.

Be sure to be VERY stingy with product if you apply the sealant (grey bottle) & wipe off immediately after it hazes.

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Their sealant glaze is good too. I like to put a coat of that on and then some pure carnauba wax for the wet look on top of that.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I have used AIO for years and it's great. I'm lazy though and use a machine to apply.

OP
OP
AllenGJr43

AllenGJr43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White A6 GT
I've used Klassie for years now & love the stuff.
Most guys that hate it are putting WAY too much on the car & letting it dry too long, which can make it hard to remove.

Be sure to be VERY stingy with product if you apply the sealant (grey bottle) & wipe off immediately after it hazes.
I was actually going to use the glaze right after the AIO but 3 days straight of cleaning cars caught up to me and I threw in the towel lol.

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I was actually going to use the glaze right after the AIO but 3 days straight of cleaning cars caught up to me and I threw in the towel lol.
You can do it even weeks later, just make sure the car is well washed before applying.

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
A slight intro: I've been detailing cars for the past few years and Ive used a good amount of different products/tools. Really I just get enjoyment out of detailing so I do it more for the fun and less for the money. I have a few different products sitting that I haven't tried before so I figured it was time.

Klasse All in One application highlights
-Hand apply with light pressure/Machine apply
-Light Paint Correction
-Synthetic Protection
-For use on mulitple surfaces

I tried out the Klasse All in one yesterday and figured Id leave my thoughts here. I read the directions on the canister as well as on the Autogeek page. Autogeek mentioned using a damp microfiber applicator for applying, which I did. Autogeek also mentioned that "a nickel sized amount will be able to do at least half of your hood...Yeah not even close. A nickel sized amount got me about 1/6 of the hood covered in a thin coat.

Regardless of that slight misdirection, man I'm really pleased with how the car came out. Im not sure about your guys' cars but mine seems like it was sitting outside for awhile before I bought it. There was some somewhat etched it water spots on the paint and glass, and dark spots around the exterior lights, trunk lid, and spoiler. Claying got about 80% of the water spots off of the paint. The glass and dark spots are another story.

So, before I applyed the Klasse AIO I washed the car, clayed it and sprayed it down with Griots Garage Pre Wax Cleaner.

Started Applying Klasse AIO and "Easy on, Easy Off" is a understatement. This product is meant to be applyed and removed right away. I left it on the paint for about 5 minutes in one section just to see if it would be hard to remove. Nope. Does dry up a bit, but never gets crazy hard to remove.

The entire car took me probably about 4 hours to do(Clay/Pre-Wax wipe down/Klasse), but I was working slow to make sure I didn't miss anything, as well as taking multiple breaks.

The Klasse removed all the etched in water marks on the paint, as well as the dark spots(dirt?) that are around the headlights/taillights/trunk/spoiler and left the paint feeling very smooth. The day before I had detailed a friend's CTS-V and used Liquid Glass for the first time to finish with and I don't think anything gets smoother than that stuff. If Liquid Glass is a 10/10 Id say the Klasse is a 8/10.

Klasse and Autogeek stress using the AIO by hand so that's why I decided to apply it that way.

Overall I'm just happy that the water marks/dark spots are gone and I didnt have to break out a polisher to do it. As well as having my car protected for next couple of months, it looks great too. I'll throw up a picture later on.

In finishing, Id just say if your someone who doesn't want to work with a polisher for whatever reason, Id recommend this stuff for some minor paint correction, and some synthetic protection.

Product Links:

Pre-Wax Cleaner -
http://www.autogeek.net/griots-pre-...campaign=CSE&gclid=CJO3vq2gyMsCFdcagQoddCwKig

Klasse All in One -
http://www.autogeek.net/klasseallinone.html

:thumbsup:
The water spots on your glass can be removed with white vinegar.If that doesnt do it use steel wool with the most zeros you can find.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I'm going to add to the list of to-try products. Thanks for the write up [MENTION=21283]AllenGJr43[/MENTION]
Sponsored