Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Congrats! What's your oil change frequency?

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Mine not going anywhere much these days. I've done maybe 100 miles on about six trips since the middle of October. This is supposed to be an El Nino winter, but February is turning out to be one of the coldest/snowiest on record. I don't think it has hit 40F since February 2nd and then it was only 7C. we've just come off nearly a week of snow, more than tippled our monthly total, and it's not expected to get much above high 30'sF (3-4C) for the next two weeks. Average normal high for February is 8C (46F). 2010 was an El Nino winter, and they had to truck in snow for the winter Olympics on the local mountains. i remember washing my car in a t-shirt as it was mid - high 50's F.

So not looking like the Bullitt is going to get out for another 2-3 weeks, this weekend will be four weeks since the last time......:crying:

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I've been extremely lucky this winter with there being at least one day in the 40s every week or two, so I've been able to take it on short drives at least a couple times a month. Haven't gone far so I've probably only put about 600 miles on mine since November. Sitting at 4,044 now.

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
fantastic pictures Dabko! Thanks for sharing

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
You've taken some pretty awesome photos, Greg! Thanks for sharing them. You've got a good eye for color and composition. And most of all, I love the idea that this sweet machine is your daily driver and NOT just another garage potato that goes into hibernation at the first sign of inclement weather. Bravo!

OP
OP
DABKO

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
One year ago today, I picked up K0013. The odometer currently stands at 15,405 miles. I've enjoyed every mile.

Recently, I've added the 2001 Bullitt into my weekly car usage routine. I expect (hope) that this car's Second Anniversary will not continue this mileage pace.

After 12 months of ownership, I'm satisfied with the fuel mileage, overall performance as well as the kick a$$ sound system this car has.

Interesting that I still don't see many '19 Bullitts on the street, I may be the only one using it as a DD in the Detroit area.

DSC_6683_zps148fynk9.jpg
Sponsored