Sponsored

Just Ordered 2020 Rapid Red GT PP1

AGM2018

Food 4 Thought
Speaking of body wraps, gave some thought to that. After researching, a wrap will need to be replaced every 5 -7 years, that is a consistent time frame.

Polishing a car the size of the Mustang, is no big deal. Could knock that out is a couple of hours or three, wash & wax.
While talking paint, does anyone know the paint Ford uses, for instance GM sprays 3m ?

Pep
Krylon Paint...No Runs, No Drips, No errors! You're welcome!!:thumbsup::rockon::beer::shock:
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Krylon Paint...No Runs, No Drips, No errors! You're welcome!!:thumbsup::rockon::beer::shock:

Krylon, that's the ticket nothing but the best ... I read on another site, shake the can, until the mixing ball stops rattling, before use ..... correct? :-0

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I had my heart set on a Camaro SS and honestly, the SS feels much faster [...]
Don't worry, it's not :rockon:

[...] and is a more pure sports car.
Maybe a 1LE flavor, but a "regular" SS vs. a PP1 car, the latter is pretty fantastically "sports car" feeling, especially with Magneride (like you've spec'ed it).

:clap:

AGM2018

Krylon, that's the ticket nothing but the best ... I read on another site, shake the can, until the mixing ball stops rattling, before use ..... correct? :-0
YES SIR! 100% correct!! Krylon FOR THE WIN!!! :thumbsup::rockon::muscle::beer:
Sponsored