Just got off the phone with COBB...

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
How about at least a video or blog update for your products for the Mustang platform? In the comments section of your page you hinted that products would start to become available last month, and now it has changed to anytime before the end of 2015. If people were reading R&D updates on your products it would help us understand the perfectionism that is going into the parts, and ultimately the delay with them coming to market.

I'm trying my best to stay patient because I literally fell in love with the exhaust sound on your last R&D update video. But since then... Updates seem to have ceased completely.

I'm not even expecting a tentative release date, and respect that you are taking pride in perfecting your designs. It would just be nice to be kept in the loop and get a few tidbits of information as plenty of people are dying to give you their money.
They have released both lowering springs and sway bars within the last week. Are you on their mailing list? They usually provide updates via their emails and even have videos that coincide with them.
Sponsored

ECM90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I hope that they will respond to this thread and/or create a new one that outlines what products they have in store for us Mustang owners and when they feel they will be hitting the market. More competition in the marketplace will drive prices down and make people more excited about the Ecoboost.
Second this. I've been patiently waiting for the "May Exhaust Release" as it was stated from Marshall on the Cobb blog with the exhaust update video in the comment section:

Marshall on March 23, 2015 says:
We’re currently planning on a release in May.

Marshall@COBB

I seriously checked the Cobb website for the exhaust release twice a day the whole month of May,only to be greatly disappointed. May has come and gone. What sort of time frame is sometime this year?!

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
My thoughts are they are only hurting themselves the further they push the release. With just about every major manufacturer save for mishimoto having released their exhaust they are losing potential sales. If mishimoto beats their exhaust to market I think we're way past the range of "perfecting a product" timeframe

ECM90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
My thoughts are they are only hurting themselves the further they push the release. With just about every major manufacturer save for mishimoto having released their exhaust they are losing potential sales. If mishimoto beats their exhaust to market I think we're way past the range of "perfecting a product" timeframe

True that, it's almost been a year since they started "R&D", I really wanted to go with COBB and have been patient, but sooner or later I'm gonna start looking at other options.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I gave up a long time ago. I'm glad they at least got us the AccessPORT.
Sponsored