Just Got Lund Tune Installed

OP
OP

GritzNGravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Interesting that you installed the stock TB back on...

I have a stage 2 installed and just recently got a lund tune and it sucks on the bottom end. Best way to describe it is the car jerks and stumbles until I reach 2500 rpm then goes like a bat out of hell. Also on startup the RPM's fluctuate for couple seconds as if the cars about to die.
I have heard a lot of people having issue with the gt350 TB and some tuners. Especially Lund early on. I didn't want to risk having any issues, so just went with the stock. My throttle seems great.
Sponsored

moodywizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I have heard a lot of people having issue with the gt350 TB and some tuners. Especially Lund early on. I didn't want to risk having any issues, so just went with the stock. My throttle seems great.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion. I emailed my tuner and they wanted logs etc, said that my issue is not common..haha This is not my first rodeo with tuning, etc.

Think I will just enjoy the ford tune and bite the bullet on 150 bucks. Ill keep the SCTx4 tuner for when I eventually go forced induction. My time is valuable and I don't want to go back and forth for minimal HP/TQ gain.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
yeah im very happy with tune. Just wondering if your supposed to send datalogs for basic email tunes?
With my Flex tune with CAI only did not have to data log. After doing a GT350 manifold swap/LU47 injector swap I did have to do a data log.

OP
OP

GritzNGravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Sent in a couple logs a few days ago. They looked them over and said everything looks great. I did a idle and cruise and also wot 1st through 3rd.

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
How do you datatlog? Is there a program you download?

Sponsored

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
I just completed my 93 octane map and I sent 5 logs of various conditions and received three revisions. I like to take a more hands on approach rather than blindly trusting the car/tune so I made sure to communicate my requests from the start (mainly in regards to the torque management, anti-shuffle logic, drivetrain clanking).

Even if your tuner doesnt ask for log you can easily take a few yourself to ensure everything is performing as it should. Hell I was doing that with the OEM Ford calibration as well.
Sponsored