Vehicle Showcase

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I got my bumper pieces in yesterday. I haven’t installed them yet, just mocked it up there. Idk if I like the look yet but they arrived exactly what was promised and ordered

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Did
I got my bumper pieces in yesterday. I haven’t installed them yet, just mocked it up there. Idk if I like the look yet but they arrived exactly what was promised and ordered
Did you get the ones that have lights?

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Did

Did you get the ones that have lights?
I apologize i guess i should've said rear valance aerofoil pieces or what ever they are called. last night i was to lazy to look up the name of them. Didn't think at the time they actually have front bumper pocket pieces. My bad lol

Sponsored

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Received the corner pockets this morning 2 weeks delivery, once again good quality.
6347FE21-3756-4424-B616-1230A03DC509.jpeg
81C21D05-F6BC-46D9-B8D3-3BA8D1D28721.jpeg
Did those require drilling into or removal of the bumper?

Grom13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT mustang
Did those require drilling into or removal of the bumper?
No I removed all the tags , put on extra 3m tape , and ran a thin bead of black silicone along outside edge where you can’t get any tape, solid as and can be retuned to stock if needed

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
No I removed all the tags , put on extra 3m tape , and ran a thin bead of black silicone along outside edge where you can’t get any tape, solid as and can be retuned to stock if needed
Any close up pix of the install? I may have to get these.

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Both of those look great. Time go go shopping.

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
hot damn.... Look at that silicone bead!!! Ima need you to come redo my shower. Just sayin. :like: Great pieces and prices

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I also ordered the rear diffuser type thing and the front bumper pockets. Ordered them both on 15Jan20 and the rear ones came in today, 28Jan20. Ill install them soon and post pictures. Hopefully they're decent quality. Ill update with the front corner pockets when they come in. Interesting enough, the front installation hardware looks significantly different than the actual ROUSH ones.....at least in the pictures. ALSO, bought a CF decklid from a local guy off craigslist....Def was not trufiber or Anderson composites. I had to modify the mess out of it but it fits now!

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I also ordered the rear diffuser type thing and the front bumper pockets. Ordered them both on 15Jan20 and the rear ones came in today, 28Jan20. Ill install them soon and post pictures. Hopefully they're decent quality. Ill update with the front corner pockets when they come in. Interesting enough, the front installation hardware looks significantly different than the actual ROUSH ones.....at least in the pictures. ALSO, bought a CF decklid from a local guy off craigslist....Def was not trufiber or Anderson composites. I had to modify the mess out of it but it fits now!
i think the rear diffuser pieces are ok. i installed mine and fit finish is fine for what i paid for them
IMG_9303(Edited).jpg

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
f7659b01-ce8f-4dea-ba89-e078dba602d9-jpeg.jpg

Heres the CF Decklid I bought. Had to hack the two outside screws off the top(didn't even come close to lining up) and had to enlarge one of the holes in the factory trunk to allow the bolts to fit in. Wasn't easy. Wife dropped a bolt into the trunk and we had to combine our powers to get that little sucker out. Paid $100 for the decklid so im happy with the purchase. Put a sealer on it to protect it from the UV rays out here in cali

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
i think the rear diffuser pieces are ok. i installed mine and fit finish is fine for what i paid for them
Yeah, they look good, I mean, that's super cheap vs. the branded flavor - and they're kind of under the rear, so it's not like they're going to get really close scrutiny.

Heres the CF Decklid I bought. Had to hack the two outside screws off the top(didn't even come close to lining up) and had to enlarge one of the holes in the factory trunk to allow the bolts to fit in. Wasn't easy. Wife dropped a bolt into the trunk and we had to combine our powers to get that little sucker out. Paid $100 for the decklid so im happy with the purchase. Put a sealer on it to protect it from the UV rays out here in cali
Wow, a lot of extra fun, but the final result looks good. Ugh, yeah, I dropped a clip into my trunk, that's the f***ing abyss isn't it? I scored a nice 24" magnetic pickup tool from Amazon, and was able to fish it out on the first try through the little round access holes (thankfully it was metal/ferrous).
Sponsored