Just bought it .............

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
To good to pass up. I get D code pricing. And, because I purchased it at the same time I bought Grandma Grumpy aka Snake Bite aka my dearly beloved ............. :cwl: a new ST of her own it was rolled into the 0% x 72 mo Ford is running thru 04/2021. Traded in the 1LE ZL1 ............... AMF ! Never became attached to it.
Not wanting to waste bandwidth, the link will take you to the dealer pictures.

https://www.5starford.com/inventory...099/2020-Ford-Mustang-North-Richland-Hills-TX
Sponsored

MButler51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible, 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 1972 Chev K10 4x4 pickup (bought new).
To good to pass up. I get D code pricing. And, because I purchased it at the same time I bought Grandma Grumpy aka Snake Bite aka my dearly beloved ............. :cwl: a new ST of her own it was rolled into the 0% x 72 mo Ford is running thru 04/2021. Traded in the 1LE ZL1 ............... AMF ! Never became attached to it.
Not wanting to waste bandwidth, the link will take you to the dealer pictures.

https://www.5starford.com/inventory...099/2020-Ford-Mustang-North-Richland-Hills-TX
VERY nice GT. Congratulations. As you get into it a few months you’ll have to give us a comparison to your former Camero.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Very classy looking.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Well ................ The deal went to hell in a basket. Turns out that what was shown on the dealer's website was not as described. Damn car had about 7K in dealer add ons. Exhaust and bigger wheels and tires. Plus installation costs. Nope ! Not buying it. 15 miles further west was a 1 mo old by build date vs the 6 mos old rapid red. The Velocity Blue one, I drove home has the exact options I wanted. :rockon: $5k less on the bottom line.

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Honestly dude, you’ve had so many deals come and go in the span of a few weeks, it hard to take you too seriously. You don’t happens to be related to this guy are you...

4CEFE685-7B81-49BE-9B9F-056F4C2C29A1.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
lol, no. I am up for adoption though. For me, the issue is Ford Z plan I am eligible for. A lot of the small dealers don't want to hassle with the paperwork it entails. I cannot use my code on the Raptor, GT350 nor, the GT500. So that killed the white GT500 at Westway Ford in Irving ,TX. The used GT350 I found had serious issues discovered once it was on a lift. Sorry, I do not want one that was tracked and tuned ! I already was at that dance with a C6 Z06. What really pissed me off was that the Rapid Red one was, by serial number, in the recall group that has the bad brake bracket. I'm not paying cash for a car that the dealer cannot let me take home. Federal law prevents them from releasing it until the defective part is replaced. My brother in law is at corporate in Plano, TX. He advised me that FoMoCo is now telling the dealers the replacement part will not be released until the end of the first quarter. Would you lay out $40k + for a car to sit on a dealers lot for the next three months ? I don't think so !

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Will post pictures shortly ................

PXL_20210102_151723664.jpg

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Well at least your trials finally brought you to the best mustang color :). Not a bad place to end up.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Well at least your trials finally brought you to the best mustang color :). Not a bad place to end up.
Have to agree. And, to find it at a dealer 40 miles away. Can't complain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
This would have gotten done faster if several other dealers had been up front about the Mustangs they were trying to sell to me.
Sponsored