Sponsored

Jussie Smollett: publicity-polictical stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Just heard a public statement that the TV show/network he’s on will not be dismissing him! F$&@ Hollywood. That’s a f$&@ing joke! Look at the people on the other side of the agenda...axed! WTF. Typical.
So, now the grand jury has charged him, he’ll be arrested and probably arraigned tomorrow, he’ll go to trial, he’ll get some ridiculous sentence like 30 days, and he’ll come out the other side better off than he was before he started this crap. And he’ll be able to lecture us endlessly that while his specific escapade may not have actually occurred, it was, nevertheless, “the lie that tells the truth“.

And may God have mercy on America. We do not deserve it.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yeah, just heard this morning he was charged with his fabricated BS. I was watching America This Morning (ABC) and they BARELY mentioned it, then moved onto the next story. Early on when this first came out before they had more evidence (or lack thereof), they had whole segments on it spewing "hate crime" coming out of their yaps. Strange, . . . .not hearing that anymore. Get ready for the "race card" to come into play next.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
My local news just stated this morning that he turned himself in. Chicago police will make a statement this morning at 9 am. He's got a hell of a lot of leftists against his actions right now including African Americans. We'll see how this rolls.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
His attorney says Smollett "enjoys the presumption of innocence"

Why does that remind me of:

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Evidently, they've also got him on sending the threatening letter to the "Empire" producers which, supposedly, started this thing.

Getting deeper for poor lil Jussie.

Sponsored

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta say,... many times just watching tv,listening to the radio and all other various types of media there’s times when I start to really think this world is f*@#ing crazy and we’re all screwed . Than I log onto this site and start reading threads and it reminds me that there is absolutely many of you still out there in this crazy country that are level headed,reasonable,exercise basic common sense and haven’t abandoned critical thinking. I’m glad I joined this site and thank you guys for allowing me to believe it’s not hopeless and definitely making me laugh so many times after a long day at work. So here’s to all the good people on here:like::beer::flag:

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel the same way, but I think it's just a matter of time and it's all over for us. For example, look at states like Florida and Texas. People from high taxed states are moving to Florida and Texas because of the high taxes, but once they get there the idiots keep voting for the leftists and these states are converting over slowly, but surely. In presidential elections these states have begun to go left and just lose one big state like Florida and the right cannot win. Very discouraging, but I keep up the fight.

OP
OP
Interceptor

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
And the Hollywood crowd keeps putting him on talk shows like he is the victim. I wouldn't be surprise if Whoopie doesn't bring him on the View

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Whoop really went from what seemed to be a fairly decent person years ago to an all out partisan turd. The anger overwhelms her.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
The Whoop really went from what seemed to be a fairly decent person years ago to an all out partisan turd. The anger overwhelms her.
#trumpderangementsyndrome

Hilarity was SUPPOSED to win and they cannot admit failure.

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sad, the guy could find the cure for cancer and they would claim he paid the Russians for it...with stolen money. Smollett and his lawyers are doubling down.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully they make an example out of the turd. After the evidence shows he is guilty in a trial of his peers of course.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
He committed mail fraud which is a federal crime. He has local charges of a fraudulent police report. His co-conspiracy guys will rat him out.

He will also probably win Five Oscars tonight in the Hollywood Love Feast including Best Actor in the fictional category. ;)

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Race and hate is a valuable commodity to the left. For them it's a currency.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
I believe he could also be charged with terrorism due to white powder in the mail.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.