Sponsored

Jussie Smollett: publicity-polictical stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Race and hate is a valuable commodity to the left. For them it's a currency.
From everything I can tell he committed a hate motivated crime. I believe it also has racism in there as a motivating factor.

I get what you are saying and it's terrible that race/hate have any role in how a crime is prosecuted or punished.

You were attacked? You are a white male? Well then it's understandable and the criminal should be released.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Did anyone notice how CNBC stated the Michael Cohen deal?

CNBC newsflash: Michael Cohen says he threatened over 500 individuals and businesses for Trump.

Well, isn't that what a staff lawyer is supposed to do? It really sucks how the media states things in a way that ALWAYS makes Trump look badly.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Did anyone notice how CNBC stated the Michael Cohen deal?

CNBC newsflash: Michael Cohen says he threatened over 500 individuals and businesses for Trump.

Well, isn't that what a staff lawyer is supposed to do? It really sucks how the media states things in a way that ALWAYS makes Trump look badly.
I was somewhat astonished that muller got cohen to plead guilty--as part of his plea deal--to something that's not even a crime according to the former head of the FEC and the guy who actually promulgated the statute in question regarding campaign donations. I mean, I know why he did it (to set up the notion that the payments Trump made were illegal--which they aren't).

The bottom line is that there's nothing illegal--either in criminal law or campaign law--about "hush money payments" which, if you're a democrat, you call "non-disclosure agreements"; I'm working under 3 of them at the current moment.

I also thought it was hysterical showing the $35k check from Trump as if it proved anything.

Cohen, in addition to being a disgusting rat (he even looks like one) in every possible way, hit EVERY SINGLE democrat talking point, almost as if it was scripted for him by the hillary cabal.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just as I suspected, it was just announced Michael Cohen is writing a book. There it is folks.........

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
That will be his only source of income. He did cover every aspect of the democrat talking points which made his testimony completely suspect.

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
And now it seems is trying to sell a book he wrote that paints Trump in a very positive light. Apparently perjured himself again. Stupid is as Stupid was.....

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I fear that President Trump's election has come 20 or so years too late to be as effective as he otherwise would be.
In other words, he should have been elected before the toxic waste of the swamp had a chance to rise to the top of our Congress.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I gotta say,... many times just watching tv,listening to the radio and all other various types of media there’s times when I start to really think this world is f*@#ing crazy and we’re all screwed . Than I log onto this site and start reading threads and it reminds me that there is absolutely many of you still out there in this crazy country that are level headed,reasonable,exercise basic common sense and haven’t abandoned critical thinking. I’m glad I joined this site and thank you guys for allowing me to believe it’s not hopeless and definitely making me laugh so many times after a long day at work. So here’s to all the good people on here:like::beer::flag:
Definitely are some great folks here.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Notice how we hear nothing of Jussie now? Big surprise.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I fear that President Trump's election has come 20 or so years too late to be as effective as he otherwise would be.
In other words, he should have been elected before the toxic waste of the swamp had a chance to rise to the top of our Congress.
I can't argue with that at all. I sometimes think Trump is just buying some time before it all goes to hell in a hand basket. What a joke

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta keep the faith man......

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I know. These youngsters out there have a distorted view on society and have no concept of the real world and how things work.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yeah, I know. These youngsters out there have a distorted view on society and have no concept of the real world and how things work.
AMEN!!!!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel the same way, but I think it's just a matter of time and it's all over for us. For example, look at states like Florida and Texas. People from high taxed states are moving to Florida and Texas because of the high taxes, but once they get there the idiots keep voting for the leftists and these states are converting over slowly, but surely. In presidential elections these states have begun to go left and just lose one big state like Florida and the right cannot win. Very discouraging, but I keep up the fight.
That's what you get when a whole generation is raised with the notion that; everyone wins, that's not fair and is immersed in video games with limited human contact.
Well, sorry to tell ya, life isn't always fair, you do not always win and your gonna have to actually interact with live people at some point, so you better get yourself some people skills.

Last edited:

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
^ That is SO offensive! #triggered
I'll be in my safe space, and none of you horrible meanies are invited to my cry-in. :cwl:

Getting back to Jussie Smollett, did anyone watch the Oscars? I haven't in years and years, but I was just wondering if any of the Hollyweirdos spoke up in support of him during their acceptance speeches?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.