Sponsored

JLT S550 V6 CAI

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tube got here yesterday afternoon. Testing this afternoon!
Sponsored

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll have dyno numbers this afternoon, scheduled today at 2:30pm. Tube fit's great so doesn't look like we'll have to make any adjustments. They still have to put the logo on the tube so I'd expect another 2-3 weeks before we have our first shipment of production parts.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Test vehicle

2015 Mustang V6
Auto Trans
87 Octane

We picked up 7whp peak and a max of 10-12 whp under the curve on this car. We are looking to get our hands on a manual transmission car to dyno in the correct gear as we were hitting speed limiter in the auto vehicle. Also would like to put better fuel in the vehicle just to be sure it's getting all of the timing in the stock map.

Our test was done with our Oiled filter, we'll test with the dry filter as that's usually worth a few horsepower by itself!

Anyway, wanted to update you guys. Stay tuned.
smIMG_9340.JPG

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
saweeet! ill be getting a 6spd next week...but im in CA lol

Sponsored

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Test vehicle

2015 Mustang V6
Auto Trans
87 Octane

We picked up 7whp peak and a max of 10-12 whp under the curve on this car. We are looking to get our hands on a manual transmission car to dyno in the correct gear as we were hitting speed limiter in the auto vehicle. Also would like to put better fuel in the vehicle just to be sure it's getting all of the timing in the stock map.

Our test was done with our Oiled filter, we'll test with the dry filter as that's usually worth a few horsepower by itself!

Anyway, wanted to update you guys. Stay tuned.
Any updates?

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
i have no problems doing that.

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
I'll have dyno numbers this afternoon, scheduled today at 2:30pm. Tube fit's great so doesn't look like we'll have to make any adjustments. They still have to put the logo on the tube so I'd expect another 2-3 weeks before we have our first shipment of production parts.
2 weeks today! Any news?

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry guys, last week they were putting the logo on the tube mold and starting production. I have not had a update as of yet since then.

We also thought we had a line on a 6 speed car for more testing, but turns out it was auto so we're still looking!

Sponsored

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Sorry guys, last week they were putting the logo on the tube mold and starting production. I have not had a update as of yet since then.

We also thought we had a line on a 6 speed car for more testing, but turns out it was auto so we're still looking!
Any chance you can do a 91/93 octane run W/ the intake?

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6

Also, any chance the tubing would come WITHOUT the charge pipe hole? (The one that pumps in the intake sound into the cabin)
I'm planing on deleting that but I hate having to retrofit plugs for holes.. More often than not, it will leak air and not be as efficient.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any chance you can do a 91/93 octane run W/ the intake?
That's the plan when we find a 6 speed car to test.

Also, any chance the tubing would come WITHOUT the charge pipe hole? (The one that pumps in the intake sound into the cabin)
I'm planing on deleting that but I hate having to retrofit plugs for holes.. More often than not, it will leak air and not be as efficient.
All the tubes will be the same as this is how the mold is made. It will come with a sound tube cap and firewall plug like our current GT and EB kits.

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Purrrrfrct! What about doing a dyno run with 91/93 octane? No tune just seeing if there's anything there.