• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLT Oil Separator

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
Black JLT oil separator. Used briefly. $90 shipped.
image.jpg
Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
PM sent.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AV80R

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it still available, I will take it
Sale Pending.

Wolfpack25, you're next if he changes his mind.

I have a UPR for sale as well.

OP
OP
AV80R

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD! Thanks guys!

UPR still available if anyone is interested. Great separator. I just never warmed up to the under hood appearance.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
So why are you selling this one?

Considering getting one, just have no idea which one. That one looks pretty plug and play.

OP
OP
AV80R

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So why are you selling this one?

Considering getting one, just have no idea which one. That one looks pretty plug and play.
Under hood aesthetics for me, plain and simple. I started with the JLT, moved to the UPR, and ended up with Ford Performance and UPR hoses.

Pick the one you like the looks of and go with it. I've gotten about the same amount of oil in each of the ones I've used. A surprising amount actually.

And they're all plug and play...

Last edited:

Sponsored

cobrachris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium guard saddle 20 inch rims
This might so stupid but what do you do with the oil collected in the can?Do you put it back in the engine or dispose of it?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
This might so stupid but what do you do with the oil collected in the can?Do you put it back in the engine or dispose of it?
Dispose of it.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Is an oil separator really necessary? I would have figured Ford would have integrated it if it was.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Is an oil separator really necessary? I would have figured Ford would have integrated it if it was.
This. I have a hard time justifying it myself. It would add 1 gallon of oil over something like 12000 gallons of gas. Don't think it will change the charge metrics much.

invaliduser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible PP
I checked mine the other day and it was about halfway to 2/3 full. But I was at work and couldn't dump the oil. I forgot about it for the next few days and checked again and only found maybe 1/8th or so full at the bottom.

I guess it sucks it back in?
Sponsored