Jacksonville shops

BlkPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP
I’m looking for some shops in Jacksonville that the community supports and mainly has had quality work preformed at...

Headers/exhaust work, suspension/alignments and short shifter install.

any info would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Hurricane performance is the go to for most mustangs, camaros, challengers and corvettes in the area. Located in westside, ask for Chris Bishop, or look for him on the FB group Jax car meets. he does great work and doesnt BS you on the price, Tony gonyon owns tuners inc which is right next door to hurricane, and can tune/dyno the car right after as well.

Coolbreeze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350
Mack Motorsports installed my springs. Great guys and very reasonable pricing.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Mack Motorsports installed my springs. Great guys and very reasonable pricing.
I've done a couple dyno run with them... i feel pretty comfortable with them doing some work on my car.

for my subaru, i like to send to a friend's shop down in miami

right now i'm looking for multiple options for LT headers install... so far, i think i prefer Mack motors...

for tuning after other mods i have on the list, i'm planning on working with Tony Gonyon... even the guys at coggin ford told me they drop their mustangs to tony so he can do the tune after high performance mods...

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
We're a bit of a ride from Jax, but we're here to help if we can be of any assistance. Parker Performance has been specializing in S550 work since they were released in 2015, and we have lowered probably close to 700 S550s and done several hundred longtube header installs as well. If we can be a resource for you, we'll make it worth the drive down to see us!

Sponsored

1Slow5PointOh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP
As said before, chris bishop over at Hurricane Performance really knows his stuff. I'm planning on dropping off my motor for a OPG/CS install at that shop.
As far as exhaust work goes, S&S custom exhaust by St. Johns does incredibly great work and they're almost always packed. I got my long tube headers installed by them to mate up to my Corsa Extreme catback and they went out of their way to convert everything to v-band style connections at no extra cost.

OP
OP
BlkPP

BlkPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP
As said before, chris bishop over at Hurricane Performance really knows his stuff. I'm planning on dropping off my motor for a OPG/CS install at that shop.
As far as exhaust work goes, S&S custom exhaust by St. Johns does incredibly great work and they're almost always packed. I got my long tube headers installed by them to mate up to my Corsa Extreme catback and they went out of their way to convert everything to v-band style connections at no extra cost.
Hurricane just did my headers yesterday. Chris did them and I do agree solid mechanic! And even better $$.
Sponsored