Sponsored

Jacksonville Florida meets?

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
I have seen several meets in central and south Florida but don't current see any mustang meets in Jacksonville or NE Florida.....Are people meeting if so when and where?
Sponsored

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
I haven't seen anything up here, but I know that there are a couple folks on the forum in the area. I'd def be interested.

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I'm up here in Jacksonville. Will you guys be going to the Deland (Brothers) meet this saturday? There should be a lot of Mustangs there.

OP
OP

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
I wont be able to make it. Are they doing dyno runs for those that are there?

Sponsored

904GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT s550
Hey guys I'll be out at sonic tomorrow night if anyone wants to join. Also I heard there's a meet every 2nd Saturday of the month at 9am at seven bridges

ajfrench

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic V6,051A, AT
I'm going to Florida early in Feb. from Charleston, SC area. I'll be going through Jax. then on to Astor, Mt. Dora, Orlando, Titusville, then New Smyrna Beach before heading back. Just not sure of the dates yet. Give me a holler if you set something up!

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm still here, having fun with my DD GT. I'd be interested in meeting. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I know Tony (Tuners Inc.) is having a meet & greet dyno day on Sunday at his shop on College dr in Orange Park. I think he is only charging $50 & a bag of pet food (charity). let me know if anyone is interested and i will get more info.

Sponsored
OP
OP

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
Hi Don...I appreciate the info (would love to have my car dynode, esp. on the cheap). I will be in town Sunday but too much going on with the Big Game.....I would be interested in getting together sometime.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi Don...I appreciate the info (would love to have my car dynode, esp. on the cheap). I will be in town Sunday but too much going on with the Big Game.....I would be interested in getting together sometime.
That is almost exactly what I told him. He said he is holding it early enough in the day as a pre-Super Bowl party. He has these every now and then, so I will keep everyone informed.

Go Pats!

OP
OP

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
I just bought the Eibach pro kit for my slang and want someone to install that knows what they are doing but that won't charge me an arm and a leg. The ford dealership wants 550, which I think is crazy. Any recommendations?

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I just bought the Eibach pro kit for my slang and want someone to install that knows what they are doing but that won't charge me an arm and a leg. The ford dealership wants 550, which I think is crazy. Any recommendations?
Check with Hurricane Performance and see what they quote you. They are just off College Drive, next door to Tuners Inc. Jason and the guys have been doing Fords for a "few" years..lol. 904-579-4562.

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
Have you thought of installing them yourself? I installed mine, which was free!
Sponsored