Hurricane

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
If you view your cart long enough, a special offer pops up and you can usually save another decent amount with that too.
Yeah, I've seen this before, but it didn't initially show up for me with this most recent order. It works off a timer and needs an additional action to happen in order to trigger. I'm an applications developer for my 9-to-5 though, so I was able to get it. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :ninja:

Anyways, I also grabbed a Raxiom Stage 2 Interior LED Lighting Kit from American Muscle. The OEM bulbs just aren't bright enough at night to light up the interior so I can find items that fell into the netherworld that exists between the console and driver's seat. :lol:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
You're going to love the Tri-Ax! By far my best modification!
Thanks for sharing :)

Great to hear, Ted!! I am a huge Steeda supporter and have been since my S550 arrived in Dec 2014.
Seems like it was just yesterday! :cheers:

The 6G discount is no joke...My current build list is saving close to $300. If you view your cart long enough, a special offer pops up and you can usually save another decent amount with that too.

Steeda and Dave take care of us!
Happy to help wherever we can!

They gave me a decent deal on my progressive springs, subframe alignment, and subframe bushings. They threw in a license plate frame but I rock my ASU alumn frame so I haven't put it on.
Always good to have a backup plate frame!

What's this M6G discount I'm hearing about?
I'd like to know also, I have some items I need to order.
pm'd!

Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
Yeah, I've seen this before, but it didn't initially show up for me with this most recent order. It works off a timer and needs an additional action to happen in order to trigger. I'm an applications developer for my 9-to-5 though, so I was able to get it. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :ninja:

Anyways, I also grabbed a Raxiom Stage 2 Interior LED Lighting Kit from American Muscle. The OEM bulbs just aren't bright enough at night to light up the interior so I can find items that fell into the netherworld that exists between the console and driver's seat. :lol:
you dirty dog

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Ive been very happy with the Steeda products I've installed so far (hood struts, CAI Intake to name a few) and Steeda graciously gave me the forum discount to boot! Thanks guys!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'm sure you're going to love those parts! I couldn't agree more with the Steeda love shared here. I've done quite a bit of work on my '06 and my '10 Mustangs and they were no where near the level of this S550! The factory suspension was a great starting point, thanks FORD!! It's probably great as is for normal drivers. The majority of people visiting forums though are enthusiasts, we need the next level. My Steeda mods have absolutely transformed my car, I love to drive it! David@Steeda has been a great adviser for me with my build also, and of course others on the forum sharing their experiences, especially Todd. I really love having this forum available.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I'm sure you're going to love those parts! I couldn't agree more with the Steeda love shared here. I've done quite a bit of work on my '06 and my '10 Mustangs and they were no where near the level of this S550! The factory suspension was a great starting point, thanks FORD!! It's probably great as is for normal drivers. The majority of people visiting forums though are enthusiasts, we need the next level. My Steeda mods have absolutely transformed my car, I love to drive it! David@Steeda has been a great adviser for me with my build also, and of course others on the forum sharing their experiences, especially Todd. I really love having this forum available.
Glad to help out and provide feedback as best I can :thumbsup:

[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] does rock:cheers:

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Let me know what you think about the differential bushings. I installed mine last weekend and it seems to make the drivetrain a little "clunky". Maybe it's just transferring more noise to the inside of the cabin but it's a little unnerving.

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Hurricane

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
Steeda's clutch spring.
Enjoy it! It is niiiiice. :thumbsup:

Strut tower brace went in today! The Tri-Ax shifter along with the trans mount bushing and diff bushings are going in first thing Saturday morning!

Oh, and I also managed to fully remove the intake sound tube. I used a small 8" long flex-head 10mm ratcheting wrench to get it out. I'd like to get a hold of the engineer who designed that part and tell him a thing or two! :frusty:

Latest shot under the hood...
04-13-16_engine_shot.jpg

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Enjoy it! It is niiiiice. :thumbsup:

Strut tower brace went in today! The Tri-Ax shifter along with the trans mount bushing and diff bushings are going in first thing Saturday morning!

Oh, and I also managed to fully remove the intake sound tube. I used a small 8" long flex-head 10mm ratcheting wrench to get it out. I'd like to get a hold of the engineer who designed that part and tell him a thing or two! :frusty:

Latest shot under the hood...
Looking good!!!
Sponsored