It's a Steeda kind of day.

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
After much thought, I've decided to postpone replacing my 18" OEM wheels and tires until the fall since my current tires still have at least five or six thousand miles left on them. With all the driving I have planned this summer, they should be good and ready for replacement by Labor Day. Thanks to Paul [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION], [MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] for helping me out with my search. I highly recommend talking to these guys if you need wheels and will definitely reach out to them in the coming months when I'm ready to buy. :thumbsup:

That being said, there is still plenty of modding to do in the meantime, and I just took a huge step towards making those summer road trips more fun. This should make [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] pretty happy and I can't wait to install this stuff! Make sure you hit him up for that M6G Steeda promo code! :cheers:
steeda_cart.png
Sponsored

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I'm sure he got the forum members discount on the items ordered, which probably saved more than the t-shirt cost.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=22345]Hurricane[/MENTION] nice mod list bud!! I saw the order come through and it's already in process :)

Happy to have you on board and I cannot wait to see these goodies installed on your ride! #SteedaFTW

Sponsored

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
My Boss is the first car I have ever owned with a tower strut brace. When I was a kid, thought it was to keep the engine from flying out if it was ever in a wreck. It seems like a good mod, and most people who are in the know say they keep the car more ridged. That sounds like a good thing. I wonder since you drove the car without one, if you will feel a difference once you install it? Let us know.

Dave

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
T shirt should have been free.
Another wonderful thread contribution by yourself. Keep up the great work :doh::doh:

OP - welcome to the Steeda family. Great parts and fantastic customer service.

OP
OP
Hurricane

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
T shirt should have been free.
I'm sure he got the forum members discount on the items ordered, which probably saved more than the t-shirt cost.
Well guys, everyone (including me) loves some free swag, but Aaron is right. The M6G discount did save me a LOT on the items I ordered, so it's OK. Besides, I got a personal call from Adam at Steeda earlier today to let me know that the shirt I ordered was out of stock in my size anyway, but he made a good effort to find me something else. When I turned down the other options, he cancelled the shirt without issue, then gave me an update as to exactly when the other stuff would ship. That's quality customer service! :thumbsup:

@Hurricane nice mod list bud!! I saw the order come through and it's already in process :) Happy to have you on board and I cannot wait to see these goodies installed on your ride! #SteedaFTW
Thanks a lot David, and I'm looking forward to installing all the hardware soon enough! You know though, if you guys do find a white Steeda T-shirt in men's large floating around the warehouse, I'm not above covering my back with some free advertising. :ninja: :D
OP - welcome to the Steeda family. Great parts and fantastic customer service.
Thanks! I'm already a happy member of the Steeda family. I bought my CAI, SCT tuner and clutch pedal spring from them in early March and couldn't be more pleased with all three! Definitely some quality stuff coming out of that place.

It seems like a good mod, and most people who are in the know say they keep the car more ridged. That sounds like a good thing. I wonder since you drove the car without one, if you will feel a difference once you install it? Let us know.
I sure will. The strut tower brace looks like a very sturdy product and should not only tighten up the front end a bit, but also hold that V8 in there good and tight! ;) :thumbsup:

You're going to love the Tri-Ax! By far my best modification!
Always nice to hear good things from others who already own it! I've read nothing but positive reviews about that shifter and after 6-months of the stock version, I'm ready to say goodbye to the slop and long throw distance. I figure between the Tri-Ax, the transmission mount bushing and the diff bushings, running through the gates will be a much more enjoyable experience. Plus, I also picked up a Barton billet aluminum reverse lockout adapter to install with the new shifter. That flimsy plastic collar is history!

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Great to hear, Ted!! I am a huge Steeda supporter and have been since my S550 arrived in Dec 2014.

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
The 6G discount is no joke...My current build list is saving close to $300. If you view your cart long enough, a special offer pops up and you can usually save another decent amount with that too.

Steeda and Dave take care of us!

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Great to hear, Ted!! I am a huge Steeda supporter and have been since my S550 arrived in Dec 2014.
That may be the understatement of the day, Todd. I think there are more Steeda parts on your car than FoMoCo. :D

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
That may be the understatement of the day, Todd. I think there are more Steeda parts on your car than FoMoCo. :D
:lol::lol::lol:. Too funny. It's getting close, for sure :ford:

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
They gave me a decent deal on my progressive springs, subframe alignment, and subframe bushings. They threw in a license plate frame but I rock my ASU alumn frame so I haven't put it on.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
What's this M6G discount I'm hearing about?
Sponsored