Is this the last 2019 gt350r

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
There were 633 R's produced for the 2018 MY and just too much information in order to provide you with all of the color and options breakdown.

Send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will try to help you out.

:wink:
Thanks fro the offer but it's not critical, I just wanted to look at what was produced. I can wait until FPG posts the numbers. I am really more interested in the final 2019 numbers since I have a 2019 R.
Sponsored

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
There were 633 R's produced for the 2018 MY and just too much information in order to provide you with all of the color and options breakdown.

Send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will try to help you out.

:wink:
Ok, so it was bugging me that I misspoke so I called FPG again, this time I was told the numbers were indeed available but only when you buy the GT350 Certificate of Authenticity. Evidently the guy I originally spoke with didn't understand what I was asking him and this guy did.:clap:

CoolHandLuke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R (Chassis #LR001)
I am still in awe of your chassis number and of course being number chassis number "1" for possibly the last production year is outstanding!

Any chance of you posting a picture of your WS or at least providing your VIN for "LR001" as that would be interesting to see?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
windowsticker.jpg
Sponsored