Sponsored

Is This The Future Of The 2023MY Mustang?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Another reason we should be able to purchase directly from the mfr.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I wonder if they will be able to actually enforce this rule. Once I buy a product, it is legally mine and I can do with it whatever I please, whether the manufacturer likes it or not, regardless of what baloney I may have been forced to sign at purchase time. It's a point that Apple has learned the hard way.
I don't know how law works in the US, but over here any such EULA that's either against the law, or against your fundamental legal rights, is legally void even if it's signed by you.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
No it’s not the future of the 2023 Mustangs. No one gives a crap about everyday EB’s & GT’s.

Now here’s a question. Would you trade a one year no resale clause for a guaranteed MSRP deal?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Fair is fair. Funny, the very same that complain about dealers and adm’s are now the one’s that will complain about this. As for if its enforceable. If the buyer signs it, its a contract. Ford did this with the Gt to stop the lucky few who were getting them from simply flipping them. Most probably don’t remember that the ridiculous adm’s by dealers killed the retro thunderbird years ago. It essentially killed the production due to the perceived loss of sales. The best way to solve all of this is for the supply side issue’s to get resolved and normal production and sales to be back in place. It’ll all fix itself as a market at that point.
Sponsored