Sponsored

Is this normal?

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When you want to make a U-turn and you fully engage the wheel in one direction, I get a pop sort of sound/mini vibration through the steering wheel. I'm not 100% sure the pop, or actually like plastic cracking, is coming from steering wheel or elsewhere. I've noticed it a few times so I'm not sure if it's a bigger problem or typical extension.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
When you want to make a U-turn and you fully engage the wheel in one direction, I get a pop sort of sound/mini vibration through the steering wheel. I'm not 100% sure the pop, or actually like plastic cracking, is coming from steering wheel or elsewhere. I've noticed it a few times so I'm not sure if it's a bigger problem or typical extension.
No, that not normal. Can you try recording it?

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Is your car all stock, as in original wheels/suspension?

sfs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Stock wheels/tires/suspension?

OP
OP

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang