Sponsored

Is there a "best" Year GT350 to Buy?

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I drive a 2018 Lightning Blue no stripes 350. Bought and drove it off the showroom floor myself. It's an amazing all around driver. The changes in the last two year models I can live without. It has approximately 7k reliable miles on the dash. Everytime I get into the driver's seat is just like the first time I drove it. I get compliments literally every time I drive it by some random person on the streets.
Sponsored

OP
OP
docshelby

docshelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Cobra
Agreed, I’m looking for Sofas, lowest miles, best price, no bright red, no black, and a car I can extend warranty on. Help! PM please.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, I’m looking for Sofas, lowest miles, best price, no bright red, no black, and a car I can extend warranty on. Help! PM please.
cars.com is your friend... a distance perimeter if you have one. The further away the better the deal in some cases. I found mine used with 1500 miles in a small town BMW dealership.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
IMO you pay a lot for low miles on the used car market. I wouldn't be afraid of a car with some miles on it, especially if you are looking for a good deal.
Sponsored