Sponsored

Is The Ford Performance Track Kit The Same As The Mustang GT PP2 Package?

Edgemere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edge
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Greetings,

Is the Ford Performance Track Kit the same as the Mustang GT PP2 package?

Does Ford use the same shocks, struts, sway bars, and springs from the FP Track Kit that they use in their PP2 Mustangs? I want to use this package minus the springs. I want to go with the Steeda Minimum Drop Linear Springs in lieu of the springs that comes with the FP Track Pack Kit.

I am just wondering how the Steeda springs will perform with the FP Track dampers. My reasoning is I do not want to lower my car more than 1/2" front and back and the Steeda Min Drop springs advertise that. Also, their spring rate is 200lbs front and 800lbs rear. Will these spring rates work with the FP Tack Kits shocks and struts?

Thanks
Sponsored

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
Greetings,

Is the Ford Performance Track Kit the same as the Mustang GT PP2 package?

Does Ford use the same shocks, struts, sway bars, and springs from the FP Track Kit that they use in their PP2 Mustangs? I want to use this package minus the springs. I want to go with the Steeda Minimum Drop Linear Springs in lieu of the springs that comes with the FP Track Pack Kit.

I am just wondering how the Steeda springs will perform with the FP Track dampers. My reasoning is I do not want to lower my car more than 1/2" front and back and the Steeda Min Drop springs advertise that. Also, their spring rate is 200lbs front and 800lbs rear. Will these spring rates work with the FP Tack Kits shocks and struts?

Thanks
not sure if all "PP-2'S" are magna-ride,there is a "spring rate guide" on this site,perhaps steeda can provide you with that info...good luck!

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
not sure if all "PP-2'S" are magna-ride,there is a "spring rate guide" on this site,perhaps steeda can provide you with that info...good luck!
Magnaride is std. on PP2s (part of the pkg.)
Sponsored