Sponsored

is axle back loud anof?

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
So I absolutely loved the sound on a 11-14 5.0 woth roush axle backs. Nice tone when driving around and screams when you get in it.
I really want to to exhaust now. Have had the car for a wile now and it's so quiet. Iv heard that roush axle backs are coming out this month. But will they be loud anof with the resonater in? Have really been thinking about getting leathals h pipe aND pairing it with the axleback but I don't want crazy drone

Also just thinking about going woth Gibson or MRT since I want it now.

Any thoughts would be great
thanks
Sponsored

GarRtr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gar
Vehicle(s)
Total babe
So I absolutely loved the sound on a 11-14 5.0 woth roush axle backs. Nice tone when driving around and screams when you get in it.
I really want to to exhaust now. Have had the car for a wile now and it's so quiet. Iv heard that roush axle backs are coming out this month. But will they be loud anof with the resonater in? Have really been thinking about getting leathals h pipe aND pairing it with the axleback but I don't want crazy drone

Also just thinking about going woth Gibson or MRT since I want it now.

Any thoughts would be great
thanks
I'm looking at roush axle back.... Everyone want to get corsa/ffrp catbacks but eventually there will be quad exhaust catbacks so I'll be waiting

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm looking at roush axle back.... Everyone want to get corsa/ffrp catbacks but eventually there will be quad exhaust catbacks so I'll be waiting
The problem with that is most "quad" exhausts aren't quad at all but 4 tips on the same 2 mufflers.

You'd also need to buy the rear valence to fit the quad tips too. Very expensive proposition for about the same sound.
Sponsored