Sponsored

Looking for an axle-back exhaust. lost on which one is loudest.

Jxm184

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt/cs
I have a 21 Mustang GT w/out the active exhaust. I'm looking to get an axle-back exhaust system but don't know which one is best and/or loudest. I've been looking at the MBRP axle-back exhaust kit pro-series race and the Flowmaster axle-back exhaust kit outlaw stainless steel. both systems sound about the same and I've heard that both are pretty loud. Any recommendations between those two or any other recommendations?
Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Those are loud, there is the Corsa Extreme and the Borla ATAK. All peg the loudness meter. :)

glockholiday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
Corsa. Love mine. def cracks neks...

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey man! I would for sure go with a Corsa system. If you are on a budget I would go with the MBRP Race series which surely packs a punch. Both brands are on sale now here at www.lethalperformance.com! Give me a shout if you have any questions!

BLACK FRIDAY <-- View our smoking hot Black Friday sales here!

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Lose the resonator too, if you want more decibels

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have a 21 Mustang GT w/out the active exhaust. I'm looking to get an axle-back exhaust system but don't know which one is best and/or loudest. I've been looking at the MBRP axle-back exhaust kit pro-series race and the Flowmaster axle-back exhaust kit outlaw stainless steel. both systems sound about the same and I've heard that both are pretty loud. Any recommendations between those two or any other recommendations?
Really comes down to what you like the sound of the most. Best is going to be subjective as everyone likes something different but they all sound killer and open up that distictive Coyote growl!

Hit me up and I can get you hooked up! Tons of options in stock plus have some killer deals running for Black Friday!

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/black-friday-sale/

Feel free to DM me or call with any questions!
Terry "Beefcake" Reeves
- 855-827-7223 -
#beefcakeracing #teambeefcake

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
With the brands you mentioned, if you are trying to keep the cost down, MBRP will be the better of the 2. But to give a better answer, it depends on how much you want to spend. It is also different it each person on what sounds good versus not. To me, I like Corsa Sport or Borla S type. Both matched with a hood header will sound wicked while also not being too loud.

if you are looking for a axleback only and keeping the rest stock (even if you swap out the resonator) this is what I recommend.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...-v8-gt/2021-mustang-gt/exhaust/axlebacks/mbrp

If you don't mind spending more, this is what I would get:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...h-w-twin-4-0-inch-tips-sport-sound-level.html
or
https://www.lethalperformance.com/b...-back-exhaust-s-type-w-o-valves-polished.html
Sponsored