justinmuzzy08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Datsun 260Z
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone here can help me with some measurements. Don't need to be exact just need to be close.

1. Width between the two mounting holes at the front of the diff.
2. Distance from the front mounting holes on the diff to the back of the diff cover.
3. Width between the 2 inner CV joint. (where the CV boots start)
4. Diameter of the wheel hub into the upright. (this would be the bearing outer diameter
5. Bolt circle diameter. (not on the wheel side on the upright side, I know the wheels are 5x114.3)
6. Distance from upright mounting face to wheel mounting face.

I am looking at swapping in the s550 diff into my Datsun 260Z. Currently have an Infiniti Q45 diff in the car and it stopped locking, parts are getting hard to find and they're all old.

Thanks,

IG: @justinmuzzy08
Sponsored

OP
OP
justinmuzzy08

justinmuzzy08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Datsun 260Z
Give Kelly Aiken from BMR Suspensions a call, he can probably give you exact measurements.

@BMR Tech
I wanted to avoid calling a business as I most likely won't be buying anything due to this being a swap and I don't want to waste their time.

I was hoping someone might have this information and was willing to share.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I wanted to avoid calling a business as I most likely won't be buying anything due to this being a swap and I don't want to waste their time.

I was hoping someone might have this information and was willing to share.

Call him anyway, Kelly isn't the type to push their products. Or send him a PM here.

JohnVallo

1 5 4 8 3 7 2 6
Threads
Reaction score
Website
racersreunion.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350, Shadow Black, Whipple Supercharged
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone here can help me with some measurements. Don't need to be exact just need to be close.

1. Width between the two mounting holes at the front of the diff.
2. Distance from the front mounting holes on the diff to the back of the diff cover.
3. Width between the 2 inner CV joint. (where the CV boots start)
4. Diameter of the wheel hub into the upright. (this would be the bearing outer diameter
5. Bolt circle diameter. (not on the wheel side on the upright side, I know the wheels are 5x114.3)
6. Distance from upright mounting face to wheel mounting face.

I am looking at swapping in the s550 diff into my Datsun 260Z. Currently have an Infiniti Q45 diff in the car and it stopped locking, parts are getting hard to find and they're all old.

Thanks,

IG: @justinmuzzy08
Measurements taken from 2016 GT350
1. Width between the two mounting holes at the front of the diff. 14"
2. Distance from the front mounting holes on the diff to the back of the diff cover. 10 1/2"
3. Width between the 2 inner CV joint. (where the CV boots start) 17 1/2"
4. Diameter of the wheel hub into the upright. (this would be the bearing outer diameter 3 1/2"
5. Bolt circle diameter. (not on the wheel side on the upright side, I know the wheels are 5x114.3) 4 3/4"
6. Distance from upright mounting face to wheel mounting face. 2 1/4"
Carrier Final.jpg

Hub Final.jpg
Sponsored