Sponsored

Insurance thinks Roush is GT

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
As it's been stated, it is a GT. I use Hagerty and recommend them too.
BTW, when it comes time to sell it, it will still be a modified GT. Nobody will give a shit what name is stickered all over the car or on the blower. VIN says GT, it's a GT.
Sponsored

Fillykonk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oswald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 3
I had the same problem with financing when I purchased my 15 RS3 a year ago. Forrtunately my trade value dropped the price of the car to the point where the financing went through. Not sure what other options you would have other then to get the price down to where financers will consider doing so (trade, down payment, negotiations, etc). In regards to insurance I have an agreed value on my car with Grundy. I used to use Hagerty but Grundy insures my car for the same value at half the price. Good luck with your pursuit.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I had the same problem with financing when I purchased my 15 RS3 a year ago. Forrtunately my trade value dropped the price of the car to the point where the financing went through. Not sure what other options you would have other then to get the price down to where financers will consider doing so (trade, down payment, negotiations, etc). In regards to insurance I have an agreed value on my car with Grundy. I used to use Hagerty but Grundy insures my car for the same value at half the price. Good luck with your pursuit.
There's a credit union that specializes in collectibles and modified cars. Can't remember their name but Hagerty advertises them in their monthly book they send to the members of their club. Or most Credit unions or banks will have an appraiser come out and appraise the value.

BillAz31

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
16 Roush Stq 3 (sold), VW Tiguan, Audi TTS,
I financed through Pen Fed. I sent them a copy of the Roush window sticker and they approved the loan in about 10 minutes. That sticker shows the Ford cost and the Roush cost. They also gave me a rate that was 3 points lower than what Ford offered.
Sponsored