Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Picked up the Steeda Q series spoiler from the paint shop. They did a great job of color matching.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=19151]DoingOK[/MENTION] oh my goodness! Cannot wait to see this mounted!

Nathank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium

Ricky, I read your mods (may have over looked your tire specs) but what tires/tire size are you running with 20's. I'm on sportlines and I feel like there isn't any room left with my 19's lol

Last edited:

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
Thanks man! Yeah red calipers look great behind gloss black wheels. I don't really like them behind any other wheel color, but they just work with black.

Just added the GT350 valance a few days ago. Haven't had the exhaust routed yet but I am ecstatic over how the valance turned out. I was going to do a track pack spoiler, but I think I like it best without one now. It looks so exotic with these wheels and quads out back. I might just lower it and call it a day. Them Ford body lines :p

27509271540_fb15ca80e2_b.jpg

27509265840_cbc4d24f11_b.jpg
Just realized you got a black roof and it looks amazingly clean. Is that factory painted or vinyl wrapped?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Hey guys, I didn't think I wanted another silver car as I had a spec v and genesis coupe in silver, but I keep coming back to them it seems. It may not be as flashy as red or blue, but does match the interior and black pieces well. Anyway, I noticed a 16 auto premium for sale for awhile. Its only options are 19" wheels, nav and enhanced security and they are asking 35k. I guess thats the only options I really need, although prem interior and shaker pro would be nice. What do you guys think, is it priced pretty good or should I hold out and look for a 17 later on?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
We were discussing about these crappy side reflectors... and you're still on the :barf: amber ones !! I moved to red vinyls and still considering DD side markers. not sure about white or red yet...

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
We were discussing about these crappy side reflectors... and you're still on the :barf: amber ones !! I moved to red vinyls and still considering DD side markers. not sure about white or red yet...
:lol:if your engine bay Looks like this

you do not care, if your side markers look like ths :barf::barf:
:doh:

number6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium +PP
Quick pic of the shark after I detailed it. It had been at the shop for 2 weeks after getting backed into on a neighborhood street.
S550 pic.jpg
Sponsored