Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

Cyber_Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
@boos550t

Hi - the rear light clusters, are those the ones from EPM? In smoked gray?

Because those are the ones I ordered and I think they will look like your upgrade.

Iā€˜ll have the sequential indicators in the front and back then.

The front is really also so cool! But I have no hope that weā€˜d be able to get that legal in Germany...

But really nice upgrade!!!

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
@boos550t

Hi - the rear light clusters, are those the ones from EPM? In smoked gray?

Because those are the ones I ordered and I think they will look like your upgrade.

Iā€˜ll have the sequential indicators in the front and back then.

The front is really also so cool! But I have no hope that weā€˜d be able to get that legal in Germany...

But really nice upgrade!!!
The tail lights? They're vland tail lights in clear. https://www.vland-carlamp.com/LED_M...ord_Mustang_Clear_Lens/p4995994_19940473.aspx

a lot of places sell them but they're made by vland.

Sponsored

Cyber_Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ok, the ones from EPM are made by Vland but have the sequential indicator modes and have the legal E marking which we need in Germany.

I ordered the smoked instead of the clear and will post pictures once I get them...

Sponsored

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
She was my first mustang, a 2015 EB Premium 6MT

I leased it in December of 2014. It was so new that wherever I parked it, people used to crowd around it.

I LOVED this color. I returned her in 2017 and got into a White Platinum EB with the same config. It's kinda hard. I loved platinum white, but I think I am actually torn.

WHen I was shopping for a used 2019 GT, I wanted to look for an Ingot Silver, but in the end, I found a Shadow Black GT, so I will be the owner of a Shadow Black GT this Saturday,.

I will miss all of my mustangs, but I am glad that I am going to finally own one to keep.

2015 Mustang EB.jpg

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
Ingot wasn't my first choice, but this car had all the stuff I wanted. Premium & Performance Pack that was a cheaper than some PP cars that weren't premiums, and premiums without the PP haha.

I'd still rather have white, guard, ruby, or grabber if I'm being honest. Ingot isn't bad, it just blends in with all the other traffic on the road.

Anyway, here's a new picture.

IMG_2044-HDR.jpg

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
Ingot wasn't my first choice, but this car had all the stuff I wanted. Premium & Performance Pack that was a cheaper than some PP cars that weren't premiums, and premiums without the PP haha.

I'd still rather have white, guard, ruby, or grabber if I'm being honest. Ingot isn't bad, it just blends in with all the other traffic on the road.

Anyway, here's a new picture.

IMG_2044-HDR.jpg
Ingot is weird. When it's bright and sunny outside with clear blue skies, the color REALLY pops (even more than other metallic colors. Platinum white comes close to this too). I have had so many people turn heads when I drove my ingot silver in bright-clear summer day.

I do agree with Ruby red. I love that color, but unfortunately, I couldn't find one, so I ended up getting one I could afford, which is a 2019 shadow black GT prem with PP1 (which I have been losing sleep over because I am picking it up this Saturday and I am either catching up on posts on Mustang6g or watching GT-specific videos on youtube).

Shadow black was not even on the list of the colors that I wanted, but when I visited the dealer to look at the car, I fell in love with it. I guess in the end, I don't care what color it is because the Mustang makes any colors look good.
Sponsored