Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry we posted the incorrect coupon code in a few places. Mustangnav5 is the correct one and we added a little bonus savings for the first batch of orders coming in!
Awesome! And if that was you I spoke to on the phone a few minutes ago, thanks for the awesome customer service. Very prompt, which I like since I am impatient lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Awesome! And if that was you I spoke to on the phone a few minutes ago, thanks for the awesome customer service. Very prompt, which I like since I am impatient lol
Yup that was me. Happy to help! Thanks again!

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
[MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION] For those of us on the West coast, how soon can we expect to get these? I'm ready to gut my dash!!!

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
All orders will be shipping out next week from NC. We are hoping to upload the new software update that should be done over the weekend to all units before they ship. They should be shipping out Tuesday or wednesday the latest! We will most likely be shipping these USPS Priority Mail which takes 2-3 days anywhere in the country.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
All orders will be shipping out next week from NC. We are hoping to upload the new software update that should be done over the weekend to all units before they ship. They should be shipping out Tuesday or wednesday the latest! We will most likely be shipping these USPS Priority Mail which takes 2-3 days anywhere in the country.
Guess I have my project for next wknd. Now I gotta figure out what to do this wknd while I wait :frusty:

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
Thanks for the quick response. Glad I bought from you guys.

Eddie

DGM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
not too shabby, first batch selling out in 1/2 hour; it's like concert tix. :headbang:

Joe12289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josset
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6Spd
Ordered!!

Joe12289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josset
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6Spd
What updates are being Applied ?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Updates will be for the screen brightness adjustments and time zone update. Think that is probably it for this update.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.