In Production

TwinGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT and 2019 GT on order
Just thought that I would let everyone know that it’s finally in production. Magnetic metallic PP1. The wait is killing me, I’ve been all over this site reading the threads and also spend a lot of time on Utube watching s550 videos.
There is no room in garage for it and this concerns me. What are your recommendations to keep the finish as nice as possible?
Sponsored

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert, 401A, Manual, PP1, MagneRide, AVE, B&O
Just thought that I would let everyone know that it’s finally in production. Magnetic metallic PP1. The wait is killing me, I’ve been all over this site reading the threads and also spend a lot of time on Utube watching s550 videos.
There is no room in garage for it and this concerns me. What are your recommendations to keep the finish as nice as possible?
Congrats! You're that much closer.... it really is like being 5 years old and trying to patiently count down to xmas... from mid October :)

I'm having XPEL PPF put on the front end followed by a ceramic coat. Hoping the combo will keep things looking nice for a while.

20mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave Deluca
Vehicle(s)
2019. Mustang gt pp2 D.O.A. LEMON
So I ordered my PP2 Magnetic 401A ,active exhaust , b&o sound system 0n 03/25/19 I got the Dora from the dealer on 03/28/19 today 04/18/19 I got my Vin , on the Ford tracking its says it will be done on 06/13/19 or estimated in 56 days

Sponsored

MechEngFord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A, Race Red, Black Accent, Red Seats
So I ordered my PP2 Magnetic 401A ,active exhaust , b&o sound system 0n 03/25/19 I got the Dora from the dealer on 03/28/19 today 04/18/19 I got my Vin , on the Ford tracking its says it will be done on 06/13/19 or estimated in 56 days
I ordered mine a week before you and it got built June 6th and was delivered June 7th. I consider myself incredibly lucky it got delivered in a day...

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
The clean out is going well, I should be done this weekend. Does anyone want a blue denim couch
I love it when people keep things simple. If you take good care of that car, it will take good care of you. Nothing better than the day you receive this from your salesman. It won't be long now. Best of luck!

full.jpg
Sponsored