Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
:lol: You guys are fantastic! I guess we all have the same feelings when it comes down to our cars!

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Does it come with a "Super Mario Star Powerup" setting with audio?

to light up plain white would be cool at night. hmmm.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I think it will do white also - as this is my understanding?
I'm almost positive the answer is yes, it will do white but the color combination to get while leaves a little blueish tint.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have any pictures of the pony that lights white in the sunlight? Just curious how well you can see them when it's light outside.

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
I'm almost positive the answer is yes, it will do white but the color combination to get while leaves a little blueish tint.
Yeah, they're RGB, which should cover the full spectrum...

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Anyone have any pictures of the pony that lights white in the sunlight? Just curious how well you can see them when it's light outside.
My daughters Mustang has the white pony it's the black chrome in white . I sent a picture of it on her Mustang to X-lume. You can see it on their facebook page I believe . They had it as their cover photo recently and it's on during the day in white . It's a blue Mustang with Lime Green. It's freaking amazing

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
My daughters Mustang has the white pony it's the black chrome in white . I sent a picture of it on her Mustang to X-lume. You can see it on their facebook page I believe . They had it as their cover photo recently and it's on during the day in white . It's a blue Mustang with Lime Green. It's freaking amazing
Thanks! I found it, with the Texas plates? That looks really good. The lit pony I got from Ford isn't nearly as bright. In the daytime, you can't even tell it's lit. At night, it's a little blueish and not very bright. The other lights kind of drown them out, especially from a distance. I'm thinking of maybe replacing mine with this.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thanks! I found it, with the Texas plates? That looks really good. The lit pony I got from Ford isn't nearly as bright. In the daytime, you can't even tell it's lit. At night, it's a little blueish and not very bright. The other lights kind of drown them out, especially from a distance. I'm thinking of maybe replacing mine with this.
Yes with the Texas plates . And hers is the black chrome too and you can still see it on the daytime . I've been sooo jealous as hers came first and I've been waiting for mine . :) I found out this morning mine is on the way !!!

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
any eta for the gt emblem ?

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Does it come with a "Super Mario Star Powerup" setting with audio?

to light up plain white would be cool at night. hmmm.
You can actually make the RGB badge flash with your own music using the optional wifi controller and smartphone app :thumbsup::clap2:

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Please be aware everyone. With an RGB badge there is NO white LED bulb inside, it actually uses Red/Green/Blue to make a white light. It wont be as bright as just the white light badge we have available which uses ONLY white LED's. All LED colours are slighlty brighter when used on their own, but our RGB boards, which are made by Diode Dynamics, are still quite bright on individual colours. Sadly videos simply dont do our badges justice, you get a good idea, but you cant beat seeing it in person for yourself.

For those of you that got shipping notices last night your badges will start to ship today/tomorrow. We actually process the shipping paperwork first so that your badge is allocated a spot on the assembly line and then packed ready for shipment. Some will ship this afternoon (Sydney time) and others will ship tomorrow morning.

Please post up all your pics once you have them installed. We are just as excited as you guys to finally be getting these badges out to you.

Xlume team :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.