Sponsored

If you want here is info for my cancelled 350R order

astropol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
That many people rushing out to pay $10K over sticker?
Obviously there are some but it is unlikely that there are legions of these buyers in the wings as some here seem to believe.
Sponsored

astropol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Am I the only one here who ain't buyin this line about "lists" of buyers waiting to pay $10,000 over sticker for one of these cars.

MaxWW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, Mercedes Benz SL63, Ford Edge, RV6
I hope who ever is fortunate enough to get it will post on this site and let us know.

OP
OP

Sb31767

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350r w electronics. DIB w White Stripes
They didn't have anyone waiting. Keep in mind i never got a vin and ordered in June so who knows when they will really get. My hellcat took over a year

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sb31767

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350r w electronics. DIB w White Stripes
I guess whoever gets it will have to let us know when they get it

MaxWW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an R model on order but still do not have a VIN yet. I do have an email from the Ford Regional rep stating that the dealer does indeed have an allocation. There has also been some chatter on this forum about this dealer's R model allocation on other threads (before I made a deal with them). I have done everything I know of to "vet" this dealer as having this allocation but I am yet to get that coveted VIN.

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
I haven't got the vin for mine either. Ford Performance said my order was in the system.

Sponsored

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
That many people rushing out to pay $10K over sticker?
I believe for an R this could be the best your going to get ,maybe next year also.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I have an R model on order but still do not have a VIN yet. I do have an email from the Ford Regional rep stating that the dealer does indeed have an allocation. There has also been some chatter on this forum about this dealer's R model allocation on other threads (before I made a deal with them). I have done everything I know of to "vet" this dealer as having this allocation but I am yet to get that coveted VIN.
From what I've seen - there are more people without VINs than people with VINs for Rs. Production hasn't really started rolling on those yet.

I also have no VIN and I've also talked to a regional rep (documented via email) that confirmed an allocation for my dealer. I have a feeling we might start seeing them get VINs in the next month.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
From what I understand, the VIN is not assigned until Ford schedules a build date. Since no more R's are going to ship until March, I would surmise that VIN's would start to be available sometime in February.

MaxWW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe for an R this could be the best your going to get ,maybe next year also.
Roger That! $10K over for an R is better than what I agreed to. If I didn't already have the deal I would be scurrying for that 9:00 AM phone call to Charlotte Monday for sure!
Sponsored