You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

I have ordered the vehicle in the enclosed photo.

If I decide to add the 50'th anniversary I need to be sure of a few things.

1. I will still get the gauge pack (and with what aluminum finish)

2. Is there an option to get black seats with the 50'th Logo on them?

3. What of what I have ordered will have to be removed to add this option? Like the premium trim pack and if so what do I loose removing that?

4. I assume I'll still get the black staggered 19" wheels even with 50'th package???

I know there is more I need to know but can't remember at this time. Hopefully somebody knows the answer to these questions.

I do know that I don't want the corralled mustang or the faux gas cap and I will be swapping those out for the GT version. Other than that I think I would want what the 50'th package has to offer.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
1. We wont know 100% regarding the dash finish until we get confirmation from Ford (or until we can utilize the 2015 Mustang builder - which hasn't been release yet). Everything we hear or read until this information is released to us is speculation.

2. Only with the 50th Anniversary Package - as far as I've read.

3. You can have both Performace Package and 50th Package - so long as the car is a manual GT or Ecoboot (auto/manual).

4. Correct - you retain the Performance Package wheels when you select both options. However, there is no word yet if the 50th package price drops since you're not getting the wheels that comes with it...*grumble*

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
1.Ok the finnish is not known of the aluminum but will I still get the gauges?

2. So (as far as anyone has heard) I should be able to get black seats with the 50'th package?

3. Sweet as I ordered a manual GT

So now I am wondering if anyone knows what I will loose removing the premium trim package because I believe I will have to removed to get the 50'th package. I also think I will have to remove the natural grain leather too??

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
You get the gauges with the Performance Package (regardless if you include the 50th) - to the best of my knowledge.

I didnt notice the premium trim package on your order (sorry) - but I would guess that it would need to get removed to allow for the difference that are brought in by the 50th interior changes.

Not sure if anyone was able to successfully order both the premium trim AND 50th package. Feel free to correct me.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yes I do believe you are correct about the gauges. I forgot they were due to the PP and that I know can be ordered with 50'th pack. Thanks again

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Looks to me like the PP triggers the gauges and the engine-turned dash. I have seen base GTs with both those features. I assume LE would keep the gauges but don't know about the dash trim. Isn't there a specific LE dash trim?

It's a shame the PP wheels override the LE wheels. The latter are FAR more attractive and the same staggered sizes.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The LE wheels are the only wheels that come on the LE car. Every other version of the GT gets the black staggered wheels with the PP. The LE wheels are what I'm going to change to assuming I can't get used the the black wheels. I've never been a fan of black but am going to roll them for a while to see if I change my mind. If not I'll be getting the staggered LE wheels and swap the sneakers off the black wheels.

The 50'th anniversary appearance package wheels are not staggered, they are 8.5 all the way around with all season tires so I'm glad to not be getting these due to the PP. This is the one time id prefer the black wheels lol

Sponsored