I love my car - and you should love yours

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
After 3 dodges I showed up on the Mustangs door step...
I def like the 5.0 that’s for sure... it’s a very tough close call between the two for me.
Sponsored

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Mustang so much my wife gets sloppy seconds.

I kid... I kid. I do really enjoy it, and so long as it doesn't give me any serious grief, we'll be buddies for a long time.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
I gotta say, my Mustang is the first car I have been truly proud of. I came into this by first spending a lot of time looking at Challengers. I love the look of them, watched tons of Scat Pack videos and was pretty well decided. Well then I figured I should watch some comparisons with Camaros and Mustangs just to make sure I wouldn't have buyers remorse. One thing that really stuck with me, when the testers drove the GT, they always seemed to have bigger smiles and more enthusiasm while driving the Mustangs. Went and test drove a Mustang and it was all over for me. It just felt right for me.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I gotta say, my Mustang is the first car I have been truly proud of. I came into this by first spending a lot of time looking at Challengers. I love the look of them, watched tons of Scat Pack videos and was pretty well decided. Well then I figured I should watch some comparisons with Camaros and Mustangs just to make sure I wouldn't have buyers remorse. One thing that really stuck with me, when the testers drove the GT, they always seemed to have bigger smiles and more enthusiasm while driving the Mustangs. Went and test drove a Mustang and it was all over for me. It just felt right for me.
should’ve test drove the scat pack too

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
should’ve test drove the scat pack too
did, it's just too freaking big. Liked that it had the Tremec, and the Hellcat whine was delicious. I just love the looks of the Charger but no manual trans is a deal killer.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I love the look of the Challenger with the sportier trim. Base models look kind of frumpy though.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love the look of the Challenger with the sportier trim. Base models look kind of frumpy though.
Don't want to get this thread too far off track, but I don't like the Wide Body trim wheel arches. I'm sure a lot of folks love it though.

Sponsored

TheDonEffect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
I've been fortunate to do a little traveling, got to see many walks of lives, having a car let alone an interesting one is a huge privilege. I've been fortunate to have owned cars I wanted, nothing to crazy, but my last two cars were an s2000 (3rd) and a 17 gt350, but now I'm in a 16 gt pp, and frankly it kicked my craigslist/autotrader habit.

We all get caught up with our equivalent of keeping up with the Jones, we forget sometimes how lucky we are to have a car we like, to have the means to indulge in our interests.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my last two cars were an s2000 (3rd) and a 17 gt350, but now I'm in a 16 gt pp,
I'm curious, why did you switch from the GT350 to the GT?

Last edited: