I just went out of production??

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
No window sticker. In fact, I am back to In Order Processing.

Hard to make any progress around here.
. . . . and now it's back In Production. Sheesh.

Looks like the Window Sticker might be working. Not getting the "error=no" in the URL line, but IE here at work won't process the window sticker web page. We'll see at home tonight on Safari.
Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I'm getting very worried.......... After going in to production last Wednesday, it jump out of in production and into processing on Friday and it's still like that.
But it still shows a delivered date and a countdown. Originally I had a 10/22 build date, but is that still the case? C'mon Cotus work with us!!

OP
OP
89Trooper

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm getting very worried.......... After going in to production last Wednesday, it jump out of in production and into processing on Friday and it's still like that.
But it still shows a delivered date and a countdown. Originally I had a 10/22 build date, but is that still the case? C'mon Cotus work with us!!
You aren't alone... the others like yours from 10/22 have not moved back into production.

I think the ETA count-down was populated, and then remained populated when you went out of production.

It says that the ETA re-adjusts each time you log into COTUS, so I'm sure your ETA will adjust once you go back into production:

Estimated Delivery date is a calculated date based on the current status of your vehicle which is compared against the history of vehicles in that status from the scheduling system. It is recalculated each time you access the customer order status website and will change as your order is processed, your vehicle is assembled and shipped.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
We're in the same boat. Exact same thing happened to me. I PM'd FordService (Tricia) and just texted my Salesman who said he's going to check on it. I'll post any updates.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
My salesman sent me a screen capture indicating that my car is still being built on time and he gave me a EDD of 11/10/14.
[/URL][/IMG]

Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
You aren't alone... the others like yours from 10/22 have not moved back into production.

I think the ETA count-down was populated, and then remained populated when you went out of production.

It says that the ETA re-adjusts each time you log into COTUS, so I'm sure your ETA will adjust once you go back into production:

Estimated Delivery date is a calculated date based on the current status of your vehicle which is compared against the history of vehicles in that status from the scheduling system. It is recalculated each time you access the customer order status website and will change as your order is processed, your vehicle is assembled and shipped.
Thanks Trooper. It's getting harder to be patient, lol, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel tho.

My salesman sent me a screen capture indicating that my car is still being built on time and he gave me a EDD of 11/10/14.
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks for the update, I'm gonna contact my dealership. I'm sure its ok, just getting way to excited for this mustang! :headbang:

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Thanks for the update, I'm gonna contact my dealership. I'm sure its ok, just getting way to excited for this mustang! :headbang:[/QUOTE]

So I think it's just Cotus messing with us. According to my salesman everything is still moving forward and the EDD he gave me is 5 days sooner than what Cotus is showing. I hope it stays that way.

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
Thanks for the update, I'm gonna contact my dealership. I'm sure its ok, just getting way to excited for this mustang! :headbang:

So I think it's just Cotus messing with us. According to my salesman everything is still moving forward and the EDD he gave me is 5 days sooner than what Cotus is showing. I hope it stays that way.
i believe COTUS is a cruel invention, meant to screw with the hearts and emotions of people everywhere.

in all seriousness, whatever connection the site has with the database really needs to be stabilized. the ETA vanishing from my page is really messing with me.

:brokenheart:

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
But why is your status "bucked"?

And why do they still use a program from like 1982? :)
I read that Bucked meant in production and parts are reserved for my build.

Sponsored
OP
OP
89Trooper

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I read that Bucked meant in production and parts are reserved for my build.
Interesting... but cool!

I guess we are both bucked, then! :D

Now can you explain why they are still using a Commodore 64? Just dated myself!

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Sorry I just remember my dad having a Tandy. HAHA!

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
read this on some other forums:
Bucked means everything is in place to build the car. All the parts have been allocated to that specific car and everything is on schedule.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
We'll see at home tonight on Safari.
LOL, the hits keep on coming! No window sticker, back to the error message on that.

BUT I have an ETA. 31 days. That'd work for the Thanksgiving road trip.
Sponsored