Congratulations!!! Very happy for you.

Thank you for your service!!
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
So happy 4 u, that smile on ur face says it all.

Thank you for your Service..!

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Congrats Man ! Good for you :clap2::thumbsup:

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
And you should get it below MSRP. Thank you for your service!

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ford should provide GT350s to service members at factory invoice. They deserve every bit of it.

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Please, please tell me you can get the GT350R through them also. I'm deploying soon, and would love this deal. And to take my invoice and bring it to the stealership wanting 25k over MSRP.

Edit: Bahaha, I also live in Virginia Beach, and I see it's being delivered to Beach Ford. If they offer the R, it will be even sweeter to have it delivered to them. I would explicitly tell Beach Ford not to touch your car though, or you might find some decals and stickers on there.

OP
OP

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Please, please tell me you can get the GT350R through them also. I'm deploying soon, and would love this deal. And to take my invoice and bring it to the stealership wanting 25k over MSRP.

Edit: Bahaha, I also live in Virginia Beach, and I see it's being delivered to Beach Ford. If they offer the R, it will be even sweeter to have it delivered to them. I would explicitly tell Beach Ford not to touch your car though, or you might find some decals and stickers on there.
Good afternoon, I will be going back to Virginia after this MOB. I had to choose a dealership in the area so I did not have much of a choice. Unfortunately, I have not heard good things from dealerships and their practices. So yes, I will be doing exactly what you said so they do not touch the car at all :paddle:

As far as your desired GT350 R, MAS is not receiving any of them for 2016 so far. They only received 29 total allotments for the base, track, or tech options, depending of what you wanted. It was difficult for me to get car since its all lottery based. I didn't get selected until the third round, meaning others had a chance to buy it and either opted out or did not come up with the deposti (and proof of loan approval) within the 24hrs turn around. I paid within 5 hrs of being notified. So happy and relieved. Let me know if you have any other questions.

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Thanks for the reply! Damn, back to looking. Enjoy your GT350. Have someone there for delivery, I wouldn't want mine unattended with Beach Ford.
Sponsored