IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I think some here think I just gave my daughter a Mustang😂. No she has the opportunity to drive a Mustang under my discretion 🥸. She drives lots of my vehicles and the Mustang is another collection for me that she can enjoy. For right now this is her newest and favorite ride😁
E70B54D9-58D1-4D9B-98E6-F30BDA62405D.jpeg

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
@IceAge youre raising a great kid in my opinion. My old man had a couple cars that on paper a 16 year old has no buisness being anywhere near. But I was allowed to drive them to school or anywhere else I needed to go. the level of respect I had for him kept me mostly in line. Where the respect ended, the fear of him took over. I never got into any trouble or even came close to hurting myself or others. While I understand the average teenager is a moron some parents do raise kids that can be trusted to be responsible and you certainly seem to be doing just that. Congrats to you. My son is only 10 weeks old lmao but he will get the keys to my Mach 1 the day he gets his license.

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Ice age I dont know if you recall that donation at the sperm bank you gave about 59 years ago but anyways I’m glad I finally tracked you down DAD!!! :)

Let me know which of the fleet of sweet rides I’ll be driving soon!

Last edited:

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Ice age as I stated on the previous post that cars can be fixed or replaced ! But the love that you have for your children, is a feeling stronger than anything in the world even the love you will have for wife or anyone else in your family . Your a blessed man to have a loving family,you have worked hard for the fruits that you have. Enjoy life and be grateful for the wonderful blessing you have.
Joe.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Ice age as I stated on the previous post that cars can be fixed or replaced ! But the love that you have for your children, is a feeling stronger than anything in the world even the love you will have for wife or anyone else in your family . Your a blessed man to have a loving family,you have worked hard for the fruits that you have. Enjoy life and be grateful for the wonderful blessing you have.
Joe.
Thank you appreciate the nice comments.

Hostil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh, you're that guy. I remember the story. Tell her to drive safely every time she goes out.
As a father. I'm glad your daughter is ok. Whats the chances she was distracted by her phone? Not wishing anything bad on her, history could repeat itself. People need to put the phones down and drive! Can't do both!
Sponsored