Sponsored

HRE & the 2015 Mustang: 6G Test-Fitting

BayouDude82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 HP
Having a hard time deciding on what would look better on a Ruby Red GT. Fog or Anthracite FF01 20s? :shrug:

Also, would a square 305/30/20 set-up work?
Sponsored

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Originally Posted by FlowForm_Wheels View Post
For those who have expressed interest in the current FF01, yes our 20x9.5 et35 front and 20x10.5 et45 rear is a solid fitment on the S550 so you would be good to go on ordering that as a set. The S197 below is wearing this fitment.

what size tires are on the S197?
I believe you are referring to the car below which has Michelin Pilot Super Sports size 305/30 20 in the rear in 275/30 20 up front.

Having a hard time deciding on what would look better on a Ruby Red GT. Fog or Anthracite FF01 20s? :shrug:

Also, would a square 305/30/20 set-up work?
To run the the rear fitment on the front of the S550 will require spacers to clear the strut. To the exact degree we do not know for sure until we get a car in to test a few options. My personal GT PP should be to me within the next few weeks... BUT we all know how that is going!:frusty:
s197_FF01.jpg

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
We hope you don't mind but we decided to choose a better angle. Plus this color is absolutely gorgeous so we don't mind doing another!

Before and after (20" Gold Rush FF01 wheels rendered onto OE tires depicted in original photo with photo shop coilovers):
Hey FlowForm would it be possible to see this pic with the FF01 IPA and Anthracite?

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Sponsored

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

BayouDude82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 HP
Flow Form,

Would like to request Ruby Red on FF01 20s in Liquid Black and Tarmac. Still can't decide what looks best on Ruby.

McCarthy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
My apologies if it's already been done, but can I see a render of a Competition Orange ecoboost with the P43SC in Gloss Charcoal and Satin Charcoal. Thanks!

jlmoya88

Fucking A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Gray Premium Ecoboost
IDK about these European style wheels on an american vehicle. American racing? Do they make nice wheels? Also I'm new to the domestic car game, do we care about light weight wheels like I did when I had imports or not really? All of these wheels seem very heavy

Sponsored
OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Flow Form,

Would like to request Ruby Red on FF01 20s in Liquid Black and Tarmac. Still can't decide what looks best on Ruby.

We'll work on this next!

My apologies if it's already been done, but can I see a render of a Competition Orange ecoboost with the P43SC in Gloss Charcoal and Satin Charcoal. Thanks!
We believe this has been done already so we'll take a look back. If not, we'll work on something for you.
Thanks so much! The RS103 on the Ruby red sold me, I'd like to order a set as soon as I get my car. It's even a big hit on social media. :coolphotos:
We noticed! Thank you.

BlackDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I'm hoping you guys can get a fitment that is concave all around. i cant stand when you have a great concave look in the back and the front looks flat. That just kills it for me...

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm hoping you guys can get a fitment that is concave all around. i cant stand when you have a great concave look in the back and the front looks flat. That just kills it for me...
The majority feel the same way you do, and because of this our new FF15 FlowForm wheels with be the same conical face front and rear 18, 19 and 20 regardless of a square or staggered set up.

Stay tuned for SEMA...you will see it in just two weeks!:headbang:

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's always a bit difficult to see the difference in Satin and Gloss base finishes, but we hope you can spot the difference here as the Gloss example (shown first below) tends to look lighter due to light reflections whereas the Satin example (shown second below) appears dull.

Flow Form,

aaaand here are yours. Tarmac is shown third below. Enjoy!
S550_GLOSS.jpg
S550_SATIN.jpg
RUBY_RED_MUSTANG_FF01_TARMAC.jpg
Ruby-Red-2015-Mustang-Render copy.jpg
Sponsored