Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As requested, gentlemen.

Please let us know if this helps! Mark M., thank you very much for your kind words, we're here to help so we really do appreciate it.
GUARD_MUSTANG_FF01_IPA.jpg
RACE_RED_MUSTANG_501_SILVER.jpg
RACE_RED_MUSTANG_501_BLACK.jpg
Sponsored

justang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TL
Can you confirm the hub bore size and the offset of the stock wheels please?

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
HRE FF01's for 2015 Mustang EcoBoost

For those who have expressed interest in the current FF01, yes our 20x9.5 et35 front and 20x10.5 et45 rear is a solid fitment on the S550 so you would be good to go on ordering that as a set.

What would be the recommended (or highest) tire size?...i'm looking to do 20x9.5's front and back for the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost (no performance pack)

Sponsored

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Some people like retro wheels. Kinda the standard in the mustang community since a large group like to throw the bullitt wheels on every model. The S550 does not pull them off as well as a BMW does though.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
picture of s550 w/20x9.5

For those who have expressed interest in the current FF01, yes our 20x9.5 et35 front and 20x10.5 et45 rear is a solid fitment on the S550 so you would be good to go on ordering that as a set.

Do you have a photo of a s550 (ecoBoost w/o performance pack) with that 20x9.5 setup?

WOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gokart
As requested, gentlemen.

Please let us know if this helps! Mark M., thank you very much for your kind words, we're here to help so we really do appreciate it.
Thanks for the chop, I think the wheels look awesome but the color of the car not so much. Black or Gray?

Some people like retro wheels. Kinda the standard in the mustang community since a large group like to throw the bullitt wheels on every model. The S550 does not pull them off as well as a BMW does though.
Agreed, You'll certainly see people throwing bullitt wheels on their s550 and those wheels have been around forever. The New bullitt is the HRE P40 knock off that everyone and their mother seems to have RTR/AMR and some other Taiwanese brands that are out there.

I think the 501's might just be to cool for the S550 or it could also just be the color of the car. LOL

I got this crazy set up in my head for this car that I'll like to try out and it involves an old school style wheel which I love. The 501's are at the top of the list.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I think the 501's would sick if you could get a deep dish (low offset) wheel to fit but with the oem PP rear wheels having a high offset its going to be hard. Who knows untill the car finnaly gets here and people start messing around with it.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
The P40's have always been one of my favorite wheels but your right everyone seems to be making a knock off version sadley. I'd love to get my hand on a set of bbs fi's but those are way out of my price range. I hope HRE releases a flowform version of the p101.

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
wheel and tire size of renders

These are just options guys. We enjoy variety and we like to think forum members do too :)

we do...but it would really help if you would provide the wheel and tire size for each rendering you post...for those who want to include a wheel and tire set in the purchase price of the car we need to have the visual of how the car will look with certain sizes.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
These are just options guys. We enjoy variety and we like to think forum members do too :)

we do...but it would really help if you would provide the wheel and tire size for each rendering you post...for those who want to include a wheel and tire set in the purchase price of the car we need to have the visual of how the car will look with certain sizes.
They are just Photoshop renderings so its kinda difficult if not impossible to give a size after the image is stretched or shrunk to fit the mustang image.

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Don't know if anyone brought thus up yet, I would love to see Front 19x9.5 ang Rear 20x11 combination.
Wanted to see render with this setup
Sponsored