• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas HP Tuners Ngauge PBD

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
I have a go tuners ngauge. Fully functional that I no longer use since I sold my mustang. It is locked. Not sure what else it can be used for but just trying to sell it. Make me an offer.

I am the second owner of this device and it has been unlocked once before.

asking $100 obo Pm or text 832-459-7113

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

hsteel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Do you have anything from palm beach dyno saying this can be unlocked? It’s been common belief that only Lund versions can be unlocked and HP tuners are only good for viewing data after they are locked.

OP
OP

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought this unit from the original owner and when I called to purchase a new tune for my car they sent me an unlock file. There is a limit of 3 unlocks per device, which I have done one therefore will have two left. I can reach out to PBD tomorrow and get an email confirming it can be unlocked but I’m sure it can.

hsteel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I imagine that was when the company who made the NGauge was still in business, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised!

OP
OP

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will follow up tomorrow.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Red5.0