Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarefooTonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
:frusty:I need these on my Stang
Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
need to find someone with a 3d printer and start making our own i guess...

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
need to find someone with a 3d printer and start making our own i guess...
Ha, been there. The way people complained about the quality on the last batch no way anyone would be satisfied with a 3D printed version.
Here's the deal, the factory had a issue with the samples that delayed the arrival a week we should have the sample batch with the inverted design in hand next week. If all goes well. Orders will be placed. Sorry for the delays, we're just not will to put out a half assed product and listen to people complain about quality and deal with returns and charge backs.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have a V2, and it is awesome. I'm not sure what people could complain about. But I guess people can abaoutlways nit pick something.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Ha, been there. The way people complained about the quality on the last batch no way anyone would be satisfied with a 3D printed version.
Here's the deal, the factory had a issue with the samples that delayed the arrival a week we should have the sample batch with the inverted design in hand next week. If all goes well. Orders will be placed. Sorry for the delays, we're just not will to put out a half assed product and listen to people complain about quality and deal with returns and charge backs.

I'd much rather wait and be appreciative of a quality product. Looking forward to these becoming available.

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
I'd much rather wait and be appreciative of a quality product. Looking forward to these becoming available.
+1 agreed on both statements! :cheers:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I'll sell mine and wait for next batch. Mine is XL blue inner and gold putter. Would prefer to ship within the states .

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Damn winter is coming here soon and I won't have my badges. I have my blank trunk panel sitting in the box waiting though!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Last sample run has arrived. They look really really nice.

Full order will be placed today to our manufacturer. We're shooting for an early December factory delivery ETA so everyone can get these in hand for the holidays. If you haven't already, please let us know your preference in the poll (https://scs6.typeform.com/to/Cw23vc) so we can make sure everyone gets their color choice.

New grille mounting hardware is far more robust than the V1/V2s. Integrated into the badge itself.

Another little bonus - been working on some nice packaging, so no more bubble wrap!
IMG_20161104_141407_small.jpg
IMG_20161104_125949.jpg
IMG_20161104_125910.jpg
IMG_20161104_130001.jpg
package1.png
package2.png

Sponsored

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
double nutting (no pun) an option... or can you give thread type.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Looks like great quality. I am actually VERY interested in your Fender Badge for my front grill. Will these be available?
Fender badges will also be ordered today. Actually working on that right this second. I can't guarantee we'll get Howler F/R (front/rear) badges, EB F/R, Cylone F/R, and Howler Fender badges in by Dec, so F/R take priority.

double nutting (no pun) an option... or can you give thread type.
Double nuttin' confirmed possible. #10-24 / M5 was spec'ed. By caliper readings, it looks like so, but on the small size. I'll find a couple spare known nuts and double check.
IMG_20161104_151013.jpg

Last edited:

CTr1gga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ PP
Fender badges will also be ordered today. Actually working on that right this second. I can't guarantee we'll get Howler F/R (front/rear) badges, EB F/R, Cylone F/R, and Howler Fender badges in by Dec, so F/R take priority.
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, I've kind of just stayed away waiting for the new ones to be released. But I went to vote for mine I saw that there is now black vs the black nickel. What's the main difference?

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, I've kind of just stayed away waiting for the new ones to be released. But I went to vote for mine I saw that there is now black vs the black nickel. What's the main difference?
Nope, me too buddy, haha. No worries.

Black is your typically black - ink black / true black
Black Nickel is like a very very dark chrome. It can appear brighter or darker depending on available light. At night it will appear totally black. In bright sunlight it'll appear more towards a glossy gunmetal. It's quite a handsome color. There was a small run of V2s in black nickel, so there are some pictures floating around.

I'll try to get some pictures, give me a moment.

Edit:
Black vs Black Nickel in various amounts of light.
bright.jpg

medium.jpg

dark.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.