Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
i just wet my pants

But now that everyone is selling out of the blank decklid panels, what do we do?
If I were you, I would snag a blank decklid right now, if this is in your mod plan. (Part number is M-16600-M if you want to google a lower price). There is zero chance of these badges not being available. Last I checked CJ still had a good amount of blank decklids, on ebay and on their site:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-rac...Mzky557d1seoPx7nebyos78GVo4PcnZmQEaAqfG8P8HAQ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Racing...ash=item58d6c892ab:g:v68AAOSwB4NWw2tn&vxp=mtr

Here's another idea Nathan and I have been kicking around:
GasCapStyle_Mockup3.jpg

And this one is just big enough to cover all the "GT" emblem holes, so you wouldn't need a new decklid.

I'm psyched for these! Already got my blank rear decklid ready! Will you guys still be selling the side badges as well that replace the 5.0 badges?
Yep, fender badges will be made as well. Design is done. Just waiting on reaching full confidence in the manufacturer. We'll do enough sample runs until it's proven ready.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I picked one up yesterday because of my interest in your upcoming badges.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I just ordered a decklid from CJ last night. I had no idea they weren't being made anymore.

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION],

Any idea when you will ship the badges to Australia?

Krish

Sponsored

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Ready and waiting.
Hi [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION],

Any idea when you will ship the badges to Australia?

Krish
Hey Krish,
The plan is to have global shipping available for the badges within a week or two of release. Don't quote me, but I believe you'll have to order directly off Amazon.com rather than spacecityspy.com. Amazon doesn't currently allow me to ship internationally with how we're setup now. They take a pretty hefty cut when you list directly on Amazon.com, so i try to keep everything in house to keep funding new projects. But I promise we won't leave our international brothers hanging.

Long story short, badges should be available for Australia shortly after release.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I installed the deck lid handle... But I can't quite figure out how to use it. I may be too tall to take advantage of it or something. I can pull the lid down about half way, but then I still have to place my hand on the top of the deck lid to close it.. Am I missing something?

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I installed the deck lid handle... But I can't quite figure out how to use it. I may be too tall to take advantage of it or something. I can pull the lid down about half way, but then I still have to place my hand on the top of the deck lid to close it.. Am I missing something?
That's why I didn't order one.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
There's a bit of a learning curve on those. I know some of the guys in the diy thread actually removed one strut from the trunk to reduce the downward force required. That's more aggressive than I wanted to be, so I haven't tried it. YMMV.

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I thought you just crawled into the trunk, shut it and went through the back seat opening. :headbonk:

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Here's another idea Nathan and I have been kicking around:
GasCapStyle_Mockup3.jpg

And this one is just big enough to cover all the "GT" emblem holes, so you wouldn't need a new decklid.
I would definitely order one maybe two of those.

Last edited:

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
How do they stick to the front grill like in Hissman's pic. Like that look too

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
How do they stick to the front grill like in Hissman's pic. Like that look too

There are a few ways to do it. You can use zip ties, with a zip tie mount using VHB tape to the back of the badge. Or I just stuck VHB to the back of the badge and put a few dabs of Goop on it as well and stuck it to the grill. The Goop is adhered to the VHB tape, and the gobs of it wrapped around the grill and it is held on very well. I have tried pulling on it, and it will not budge now.

-Jeff
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.