Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Please add to long waiting list. 2 red/black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Please add me to waitlist. AS, Red, 1.

When do I have to pay? I will need a grill mount kit too.

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
I have to say i am beyond disgusted with the guys who put these orders and buys together. I paid for my badge back in January and still have not recieved it. I emailed several times and no response on the status. I think it is total BS to take money and do this to customers. Step up and shell out money for inventory are you guys that strapped for cash on such small items? Ridiculous or find a US manufacture and forget dealing with China. Its the principal here that has gotten me so angry.

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

I ordered on 1/9. For some reason I knew there was going to be a substantial wait with this.

If you're THAT upset they're offering to refund your money I believe.

Nitro229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt PP
I ordered in January also, at that time I was on the third batch wait list,
SCS has been honest the entire time. You knew it wasn't getting shipped out the next day.

DrunkMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0
I have to say i am beyond disgusted with the guys who put these orders and buys together. I paid for my badge back in January and still have not recieved it. I emailed several times and no response on the status. I think it is total BS to take money and do this to customers. Step up and shell out money for inventory are you guys that strapped for cash on such small items? Ridiculous or find a US manufacture and forget dealing with China. Its the principal here that has gotten me so angry.

I'm number one on the list. Paid back in September of last year. Get over your self. It's a custom badge from a forum member who's been trying to help the community get things we wanted. If you read the faq page you would know that it's custom and also would take a while to be shipped. He's been very transparent along the way with everything that's going on. He offered refunds for people who did not want to wait so I suggest taking the refund and being done if you can't wait a few more week.

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I would like to refund you your money if the OP lets me keep your badges. They have been upfront with the whole order process so stop whining!!!

Sponsored

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
**UPDATE**

Hey guys, big update as promised.

House Keeping:
First things, promise I will update the 1st page with everyone's PAID status. We've been busy working hard. Don't worry, I haven't forgot about you. If it's in the thread/email/PMs/store history I've got you!

Just remember to leave your username at checkout and I can look it up immediately after purchase!

Quality Control:
If you haven't seen it already, there were some issues with the fender badges:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1036982&postcount=206

The quality control issues have simply gotten to be too concerning. Long story short, we've now switched to the best factory available, known for their consistent quality. Costs for this are slightly higher, but it's worth it to reduce the issues. No one here will pay a dime more, no worries. We may have to revisit that in future batches however.

Coyote XL:
Now for the big news.

When we first designed the Howler badge, the GT350 hadn't even hit the streets yet. We used every photo available and a painstaking process of guesstimation to zero in on the dimensions. And as you guys have shown, it's a damn good looking badge.

Today, we have the benefit of in-the-flesh GT350s and GT350Rs prowling America. Last week, I got my hands on one and took measurements.

And with that, we are unveiling the Coyote XL - same design, but 20% larger and thicker, and accurate to the sizing of the GT350 badge.
CoyoteVSCoyoteXL.jpg

The current (2nd) batch will be the XL design with the high quality level of the new factory. Everyone that is on the 2nd batch list is good to go. And we are still on schedule with the early March delivery date. No change there.

"I paid for another one to match my 1st batch badge, what do I do now?"
If you already have 1 badge and are in the 2nd batch for another, we will be happy to swap your 1st batch badge for an XL badge so you can have a matching set. Free of charge. Simply return the 1st batch badge in March.

"I don't want a (0.3") bigger badge. What gives?"
If you feel strongly about the original size, I will do what I can to get you the smaller badge you originally reserved. Shoot me a PM please.

:cheers:

Mounting:

Nope!
Mounting.jpg

how i didnt see this is beyond me...can i still get an order in? dont even wanna trade my old ones in, ill just pay for the new ones.... 2 antique silver with black fill if i still can please!

Last edited:

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Then post here that you want a refund with your order number and you'll be issued a refund. A ton of us have been waiting since at least January if not even longer so don't get your panties in a twist. Didn't you read through the OP before you ordered? He was very clear that these are a custom item that he gets made to order so it takes quite a long time for them to be delivered. As far as I can tell, he's been very transparent about the status of the order and the ETA. He's been updating this thread regularly with updates as he receives them. The badges should be in our mailboxes by the first week of April.

how i didnt see this is beyond me...can i still get an order in? dont even wanna trade my old ones in, ill just pay for the new ones.... 2 antique silver with black fill if i still can please!
Way too late to get an order in for the 2nd batch (first batch of the XL badges) as they're supposed to be shipping in the next week or two. The only thing you can do at this point is get yourself on the wait list for the 3rd batch but they haven't even begun taking payment/orders for the 3rd batch yet because it's a little ways out. I believe they'll begin taking orders for the 3rd batch once this 2nd batch is shipped.

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
cool well in that case put me down for 2 antique silver with black fill for the next order, or if anyone hasnt paid and you have any extras available lemme know ;)

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Thanks for rubbing it in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.