Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
How'd We Get Here?

I Googled "2015 Mustang Forums" & Found-->:hail: MUSTANG6G.COM

Then the Fun Started:

Rumors->Spy Photos->Hints/Leaks->Real Photos->Official Announcement Of S550->Orders: We were Guessing, Nervous, Excited, Upset + Blaming/Praising Ford for _?_?_?_.

The next phase will be:

Reviews: We will be Excited, Upset and Question (Blame/Praise) the Reviewers Credential's + Blame/Praise Ford for _?_?_?_.

Then it Happens for REAL:

Deliveries: We will be Excited, Upset + Blame/Praise Ford for _?_?_?_.

Finally the Board Will turn to:

What Wax, Oil, Tire Pressure, 1/4 Mile Times, What Does This Feature Do (RTFM) Etc. + Modding: We will be Excited, Upset, Ask The same Questions Over & Over, Blame/Praise Ford + Anyone who sell's Add-On Parts.

Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
How'd We Get Here?

Then the Fun Started:

Rumors->Spy Photos->Hints/Leaks->Real Photos->Official Announcement Of S550->Orders: We were Guessing, Nervous, Excited, Upset + Blaming/Praising Ford for _?_?_?_.

The next phase will be:

Reviews: We will be Excited, Upset and Question (Blame/Praise) the Reviewers Credential's + Blame/Praise Ford for _?_?_?_.

What Wax, Oil, Tire Pressure, 1/4 Mile Times, What Does This Feature Do (RTFM) Etc. + Modding: We will be Excited, Upset, Ask The same Questions Over & Over, Blame/Praise Ford + Anyone who sell's Add-On Parts.

:headbang:

GTsquid

My guess is the next step after media reviews is a whole lot of people sitting on the fence joining the forum. If the reviews are stellar it will be a huge boon and even people who are undecided about the design may come around quicker than expected. We'll find out 9/15 I guess.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
How'd We Get Here?

Then the Fun Started:

The next phase will be:

I wasn't even looking for a forum, just information, so I googled 2015 Mustang, like you. I actually placed my LE order with the dealer and put my deposit down on 5/10 (actually entered on 5/20), and I was just looking for more info on what I just bought. I own a '90 5.0 (25th anny. with no markings other that the 25Years badge on the dash) and always told myself I'd get the 50th anniversary to go with it. Now I'm here. And itching to drive it..

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Was beginning to search for information like all of you. Noticed that most of the routine updates were coming from M6G. Avoided joining this forum for as long as I could given my history of being distracted by previous car forums... finally bit the bullet and kissed my work productivity goodbye.

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I was just thinking about this. I'm amazed that it's been over a year that I've been putting up with all you guys between photos... :)

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Two years ago when some of the first pieces of information started to come out there was a link to this site. I joined immediately and haven't stopped.

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
I'm here for some honest research and unbiased opinions, although some grilling recipes would be nice.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I was searching for some pictures of the car back in April when I was doing my quarterly day dreaming of what new car I was going to buy. At the time it was between a used M3 or a used 370Z. Then I caught wind of the new Mustang and wanted to see what it was all about.

The pictures drew me in, and the seemingly up to the minute updates has held me. And I decided now is as good a time as any to buy the car of my dreams, so on 5/22 I placed my order.

We're definitely going to be seeing an influx of people, and already are. Along with that, we're seeing more and more duplicate threads that need cleaned up, but just keeps us 'old timers' on our toes.

Kudos to all you that joined last year or even before, like TN. I've never paid this close of attention to car details before and you have been very helpful informing us all.
Sponsored