Sponsored

How to you view your Mustang?

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Love my Bullitt. Drive it everyday it doesn’t rain. Drive my older car, which I also love, when it rains. This way I justify and rationalise having 2 cars.
Sponsored

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My GT is my daily. I drive it when it’s sunny, I slide it when it’s raining, and I drove it around and had fun in the snow too. GT’s are littered around the roads so it’s not a special car or hard to find another one. I enjoy the car for what it can do! I love it!

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
As a former car detailer, I take exceptional care of all my cars and try to keep them like new, but don't worry about mileage... I drive them daily. My 2018 GT has 51K miles and I Just stepped out of it:
IMG_4682.JPG

Coffeejoejava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT with Performance Package.
I have my daily. Not going to drive my Mustang to the shipyard for paint overspray or careless people slamming open their doors. She sits pretty in my driveway and is a weekend cruiser. If I am staying in the office for the day, maybe drive her to work but if there is a chance of the shipyard....no way!

Sponsored

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
For me it's just a car. I love it and take care of it but it's my daily. Rain, snow, shine, I drive it. It makes driving to and from work fun. It makes weekends fun. Makes vacations to places we drive and not fly to fun. When I wear it out I'll get something else.

Mojo9691

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT/CS - Mischievous Purple
My 22 GT-CS is driven most days, and in any weather.
I regard it as a modern equivalent to the XA Falcon hardtop that I had in my 20's.
It has 11000 km (about 7000 miles) on it since December, and I plan to keep driving it as often as I can.
What color did you opt for?