RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
I was bored and curious.

It's easy, under seat bottom you will feel two slight finger cutouts, one on each side. Just slip your hand in and push tab backwards while gently pulling up and POP out come the seat bottom!

Mine was clean, no spare parts, and one minor liquid stain that I will review at a later date to make sure it's not a water leak....
Sponsored

Driversound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I was bored and curious.

It's easy, under seat bottom you will feel two slight finger cutouts, one on each side. Just slip your hand in and push tab backwards while gently pulling up and POP out come the seat bottom!

Mine was clean, no spare parts, and one minor liquid stain that I will review at a later date to make sure it's not a water leak....
Make sure it's not fuel as the two big rubber plugs under the back seat are access to your gas tank/fuel pump.

redfire07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
Any chance you found out how to remove the seat backs as well?

OP
OP

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
Any chance you found out how to remove the seat backs as well?
No I didn't really pay a lot of attention to that there is a centermounted hinge assembly on the Tunnel that probably would get the seatback process started. It's probably just a couple boltheads, I bet a seat delete kit online would have a PDF showing how to take the seats out.

redfire07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
I didn't have any luck finding a install guide. I will be removing mine to replace the seats in the next week or so. I will post pics and instructions when I do it.

ProfessorKel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT - California Special
I didn't have any luck finding a install guide. I will be removing mine to replace the seats in the next week or so. I will post pics and instructions when I do it.
Any update on this? I ran into trouble with the front seats; I don't know how to remove the plastic trim.
Sponsored