Sponsored

How much can I expect to pay for my factory spoiler holes filled and painted?

Davisruss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum - I looked through them all and I felt like this topic fit best here.

Looking to upgrade from the factory EcoBoost spoiler to a Roush one - but need to get my trunk holes filled first. How much would you guys expect to pay for that job? My car is oxford white by the way.

PS, If anyone in the North Florida area is interested in swapping trunks let me know, mine only has 1500 miles on it, oxford white. Thanks :)
Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum - I looked through them all and I felt like this topic fit best here.

Looking to upgrade from the factory EcoBoost spoiler to a Roush one - but need to get my trunk holes filled first. How much would you guys expect to pay for that job? My car is oxford white by the way.

PS, If anyone in the North Florida area is interested in swapping trunks let me know, mine only has 1500 miles on it, oxford white. Thanks :)
It might be cheaper to get a spoiler delete trunk of a wrecked car and get it repainted if needed.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It might be cheaper to get a spoiler delete trunk of a wrecked car and get it repainted if needed.
This is probably the most economical way to do it.

I wanted to remove the spoiler on my WRX and it was cheaper to buy a non-spoiler decklid from a salvage yard and get it sprayed.

Then you can sell off your original decklid if you wanted to recoup some money.

Welding up and patching holes and repainting it is tricky to make look seamless and not show through down the road.

cbwsports

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base

Hey what did you end up going with? Did you get the holes patched? How much did it cost? Or did you find a new trunk lid and get it repainted? If so how much did that cost you?
Sponsored