Sponsored

How Embarassing (and how to fix it)

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
The radio / chipset in the fobs are probably sourced from the same vendor.

The door handle thing is a pain in the arse tho - where if the wife grabs the handle before I do we then have a stupid tug of war to unlock the door.....
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
The radio / chipset in the fobs are probably sourced from the same vendor.

The door handle thing is a pain in the arse tho - where if the wife grabs the handle before I do we then have a stupid tug of war to unlock the door.....
Be a gentleman and open the door for her. Problem solved. :)

OP, if in that situation again, try pulling the cup holder liner and insert the fob in the nook located in the rear holder. And then try start.

GB John

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium RR Ceramic M6, 2017 EB Premium Conv Grabber Blue A6, 1995 Corvette
Rental car companies give you two fobs all the time. They don't want to keep track of the second fob so they send both with the car. So does this mean that Mustang rentals are having problems recognizing the fob?

My Mustang's doors don't always unlock even though my (single) fob is close by. It's frustrating.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Rental car companies give you two fobs all the time. They don't want to keep track of the second fob so they send both with the car. So does this mean that Mustang rentals are having problems recognizing the fob?

My Mustang's doors don't always unlock even though my (single) fob is close by. It's frustrating.
If OP's issue was indeed because of the fob. It sounds like it was his wife's fob (for a different vehicle) that was causing the problem.
Sponsored