Sponsored

How Do I Turn Off "Ticker" At top of Digital Dash?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
My battery died the other day and once I got it charged up there was a "ticker" that tells you what station is on the radio. It's at the top of the Information Center in between the outside temp and direction. It's too short to display the whole "message" so it's constantly changing. It wasn't there before the battery died and now it's driving me crazy. Any ideas on how to turn it back off?

20201102_111908 - Copy.jpg

20201102_111911 - Copy.jpg
Sponsored

DetroitMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
I think that's normal, mine is the same. It may have reset when the battery died.
There may be a way to turn it off with forscan, but i don't have a clue how.

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
It was absolutely there the whole time. There's no way replacing a 12V would add a setting, etc; without a scan.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I have a 2020 GT Premium and I only get the name of a song when I just tune to the station or a new song plays from phone or usb then I just got the music icon like below. This is in normal or rain mode, in track or sport mode it only shows for a second and then it goes away

IMG-20200825-WA0001.jpg

20200703_150406.jpg

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Having just the music icon would be great.

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I've got the opposite problem. I'd love the music info to be on all the time. I can only see it for two seconds when a new song starts playing, after which it goes away (completely, not even an icon remains). I would be happy if I could make it stay there forever, but I couldn't find any setting for that.

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
My battery died the other day and once I got it charged up there was a "ticker" that tells you what station is on the radio. It's at the top of the Information Center in between the outside temp and direction. It's too short to display the whole "message" so it's constantly changing. It wasn't there before the battery died and now it's driving me crazy. Any ideas on how to turn it back off?

20201102_111908 - Copy.jpg

20201102_111911 - Copy.jpg
It was always there in normal mode. Change to sport+ mode, it's not there.

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I've got the opposite problem. I'd love the music info to be on all the time. I can only see it for two seconds when a new song starts playing, after which it goes away (completely, not even an icon remains). I would be happy if I could make it stay there forever, but I couldn't find any setting for that.
So it's obviously not there all the time for everyone. I'm having to fix a lot of other settings since the dead battery reset them. If anything happens to fix this problem, I'll let you know so you can change yours.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
What mode do you drive on. On sport or track the music info only comes on for a few seconds and then goes away

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I keep the dash in sport mode, but I've tried the normal and it's the same. The info disappears after a few seconds even in normal mode.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I don't think I ever stated, but I drive in botrh Normal & Sport, but my gauges are set to stay in Normal. That's actually one of the settings I had to fix after the dead battery.

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I figured out a way to fix it! By changing the SHIFT LIGHT MODE setting to DRAG (or maybe TRACK, I forgot) it goes away. I don't think I had it set this way before because it now has a line across that area and I don't think it was there before. Either way, I don't care. I'm just glad it's right now.

Pony > Performance Shift Indicator > Shift Light Mode > Drag (Track?)
Sponsored