71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Im about to sell my GME once I break even. been down a lot for the last month.
Remember the stock has no knowledge of what you paid. It is what it is currently trading at. "Waiting" for the stock to get "back up there" is not a good strategy.
Would you buy the stock today? Right now? If "yes" hold it, if "no" sell it. Emotions are not your friend and one of the reasons most brokers clients make more money than the broker. It is not their money.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
After today's proceedings in the stock market it should be pretty clear that the whole game is rigged. Good luck trying to figure it out. I can't.
It is definitely rigged...but if you know their game you can play along and do well!

If anyone is interested in understanding how the game is played, I recommend to check out the Cryptoteacher on ytube!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Remember the stock has no knowledge of what you paid. It is what it is currently trading at. "Waiting" for the stock to get "back up there" is not a good strategy.
Would you buy the stock today? Right now? If "yes" hold it, if "no" sell it. Emotions are not your friend and one of the reasons most brokers clients make more money than the broker. It is not their money.
I think it is near a local peak right now, I think it'll do another big dip, then to another climb. so I'll sell, wait, and buy back in when the bottom falls out again.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I think it is near a local peak right now, I think it'll do another big dip, then to another climb. so I'll sell, wait, and buy back in when the bottom falls out again.
my limit sell sold it at 330. and it crashed to 200 second later. bought back in. too bad it was only a single shar, was hoping for a bigger drop so I could turn it into 2. I have a limit sell of 350 set on it at the moment, but if it really starts climbing I'll adjust that.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I swear a stock will steady increase in value over months the second I buy it ... it drops like a rock. If I leave my money in a stock it will stagnate for months the second I sell it bam... it goes through the roof. it does not matter what I do if I buy it drops if I sell it goes up. Anyone want GameStop to drop? hell I'll buy some and the second I do... it will drop to 20 bucks. I just wasn't meant for the stock market. even my fried who does well says let him know when i buy a stock so he can stay clear because when I do it always drops. If I had bought gamestop back at 2 dollar this would have never happened because I owned stock LOL. A guy at work today said we all die I said I wont he said why? i said because life like making my existence hell. It is having to much fun to let me die.
Don't Buy A Stock - buy all stocks. Be a Boglehead and you will do well.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Well, if you want something unregulated and batshit crazy...Dogecoin. I'm up $5k on a $1k buy in. From today.
Are you still in Doge - that shit is up 400% this week.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
I don't know how to feel, when my best investment has been a joke crypto...

+2900% in 3.5 months.
I guess you are still in - you gotta be loving this week. Take it where you can get it.

The question is are you going to hold?

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
I’m sticking with a few crypto projects that look to have good potential. This bear market is a good time to buy.
Sponsored