Sponsored

Highly Recommend Lund Tune!

jrsimon27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 PP
This guys i do highly recommend them.
My car is a 2016 GT PP it only has a drop in dry air filter and the awe cattback exhaust.
I always use a draggy to see my times and trapspeeds in the 1/4mile.
The thing is the car gained in the 1/4mile 4mph with 91oct lund tune vs the stock tune on 93oct and had a higher DA with the lund tune. Cant wait to try 93oct.
The initial impressions are that the throttle feel is much faster the rpms redline raised to 7400rpms the car accelerates much faster. In first gear if hitting the gas pedal fast to the floor it spins the tires a thing that the stock tune did not have. Overall the car is a lot better.
The customer support has been great they answer all of my questions and they get back to you very fast with the emails.
I sent them a revision of the tune will see what they say.
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I love the service, always quick. My car runs good, but I didn’t make what I thought I was going to on e85 with intake, header and exhaust. I only got 466 to the wheel. I seen so many make 485 or more. I know I got elevation and the weather was a little shitty that day. But you’d think the dynojet company would be able to set up their dyno’s properly. So I figure I’m where I’m suppose to be, and others have happy dyno’s hahaha. But for real they did a great job. I got a couple revisions on my 91. They said my flex and e85 were spot on. As long as it lasts I’m happy, will have a whipple at the end of the year.

Jwh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I love the service, always quick. My car runs good, but I didn’t make what I thought I was going to on e85 with intake, header and exhaust. I only got 466 to the wheel. I seen so many make 485 or more. I know I got elevation and the weather was a little shitty that day. But you’d think the dynojet company would be able to set up their dyno’s properly. So I figure I’m where I’m suppose to be, and others have happy dyno’s hahaha. But for real they did a great job. I got a couple revisions on my 91. They said my flex and e85 were spot on. As long as it lasts I’m happy, will have a whipple at the end of the year.
One thing i would try to remember is that the elevation and weather, while its affecting your car, its also affecting everyone else. So no matter what it should be even right? Just like if you had your car and another one in a diff state, numbers would change and still be on equal footing.
Sponsored